Bondi Sands Sunscreen Oil SPF15

Bondi Sands Sunscreen Oil SPF15 is a sunscreen oil spray which offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. The fast dry formula is water-resistant for up to two hours.

AUST L #: 289779

Active Ingredients: Octocrylene 5.00% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5.00% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 1.70% w/w, Ethylhexyl Triazone 1.70% w/w. Contains: Ethanol.

Warnings: Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun while using a sunscreen product. Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.

AUST L #: 289779

16 Dec 2018

Smell of summer!

I got this in my beauty rewards this week and I already love it. Firstly, packaging is great. I love anything pink so that was the initial reason I got it. Plus I am a sucker for tanning oils. I... Read full review

Summer babes who love getting tanned!

09 Sep 2018

AMAZING

I brought for a summer hoilday ! Ok first thing the smell is absolutely amazing !! I wanted to spray on my body just for the smell, The oil wasnt to thick it was a great amount of spray and... Read full review