Instant Full Cover Concealer

Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer is a concealer with a concentrated, highly-pigmented coverage that visibly brightens dark circles and softens hollows and tired lines. The full-coverage, under eye concealer has a weightless feel and natural skin finish.

Instant Full Cover Concealer is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21381, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty good but not the best I love Bobbi Brown and the fact they have always catered to a good variety of skin tones, and this concealer is another great option for those who struggle to find a good concealer math. This concealer has amazing coverage, which is something I look for thanks to my dark eye circles, blemishes and spot scars. While the consistency is quite thick, it blends in well and produces a nice finish. However, it's not got the best staying power compared to other concealers I've used in the past. I found a lot of product was coming off whenever I touched my face, plus it isn't great for those who have oily skin like I do.
Date published: 2018-08-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Moisturizing concealer This concealer comes in a variety of colours, so finding the perfect colour match is easy. It comes in a slim tube with a doe foot applicator. This is one of the most moisturising concealers I have ever used, and thus I don't experience any cracking when using it. It has a thick consistency and I apply dots under my eyes and then blend it out with a brush. It is easy to blend and after setting it with powder it isn't visible. I have been using this for a while now and the bottle seems to be lasting for ages. Overall, I like this concealer but probably will not repurchase due to its hefty price tag.
Date published: 2018-11-07
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
07 Nov 2018

Moisturizing concealer

This concealer comes in a variety of colours, so finding the perfect colour match is easy. It comes in a slim tube with a doe foot applicator. This is one of the most moisturising concealers I have ever used, and... Read full review

Use tiny dots and then build coverage.

Dark circles.

11 Aug 2018

Pretty good but not the best

I love Bobbi Brown and the fact they have always catered to a good variety of skin tones, and this concealer is another great option for those who struggle to find a good concealer math. This concealer has amazing coverage,... Read full review

Due to its thickness, a little goes a long way with this concealer. I suggest applying it in light layers with a brush or sponge so you avoid getting a cakey look and lots of creasing.

If you are heading out for a few hours or you've been struggling to find a concealer with a good mix of coverage and pigmentation. But it's not one to turn too if you have a long, busy day ahead...