Hydrating Face Tonic

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Tonic restores balance to the skin leaving it soft, soothed and perfectly prepared. Contains cucumber, licorice, aloe leaf and lavender to soothe and soften skin. B5 in the formula works to condition and prepare skin for the next treatment step. Apply immediately after cleansing.

10 May 2014

Wonderful product but too pricey

I love this product, even with combination skin my skin absorbs this in a second. The scent is beautiful like most other BB skincare products. But for me, cheaper drug store alternatives seem to do the job just as well.
06 Jan 2014

Very hydrating and refreshing

I recently started using this again, as before i didn\'t think it was doing much for me. But recently i\'ve noticed my skin is more dry and dull. I started using this again in the mornings and my face is... Read full review
13 Dec 2012

Refreshing and soothing

As other Bobbi Brown products, this one also smells great! My skin feels refreshed after using it and it also helps to calm down the sensitive patch on my cheeks.