Face Mask – Skin Nourish

Bobbi Brown Face Mask – Skin Nourish is a face mask that nourishes dry skin for a smoother, plumper appearance. The creamy yet lightweight formula features hydrating aquatic herbs including coral grass, salicornia and trehalose to distribute moisture, chlorella extract to increase collagen production and muru muru butter to repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Use as needed for intense moisturisation or three times a week to help repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier.

01 Nov 2016

Hydation +++

I love to use this as the last step in my at-home facial. First I go in with a clay mask (the Bobbi Brown detox mask is fab), then an exfoliating product and then I put the life back into... Read full review

Dry and dehydrated skins.

19 Oct 2016

Hydrating, Delicate & Nourishing

This is a gentle mask that nourishes, hydrates and plumps my skin. It doesn\'t even need to be washed off afterwards - just wiped away and then the rest massaged into the skin! It\'s a creamy mask that doesn\'t \'dry\'... Read full review

I love to use this on my eye skin and around my mouth while having a different mask on my face. It's also great to have all over if I feel my face is looking dehydrated.

Dehydrated skin or skin with crepey appearance. Skin needing nourishment and gentleness.