Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm

Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm  is a skin-boosting balm that imparts an instant glow with pearl particles and a burst of hydration and long-term skin-improving benefits help energize a tired, dull complexion to bring back its natural radiance. Available in Bare Glow, Pink Glow and Golden Glow.

15 Dec 2016

Reviving For Ageing Skin/Tired Skin

A creamy based product that is so lovely and light when I put it onto my skin - it almost feels refreshing and very reviving to the way my skin feels. I love putting this all over my face but... Read full review

Ideal for ageing skin/tired skin or skin that just needs that extra break to look better - fast! I think that any skin type - oily/dry/normal would love this.