Ultra Lip Balm SPF 50+

Blistex® Ultra Lip Balm SPF 50+ is a lip balm infused with conditioners and antioxidants as well as very high protection SPF 50+ sunscreen to protect the lips against both UVA and UVB rays. It forms a moisturising barrier to prevent dry and damaged lips. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Reapply frequently. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and sunglasses in the sun.

Active ingredients: contains (w/w): Octyl methoxycinnamate 3.0%, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 2.5%, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 2.4%, Bemotrizinol 1.0%, Oxybenzone 1.0%. CONTAINS: Benzoates, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol, Saccharin and Sorbates.

AUST L 288570

AUST L 288570

Ultra Lip Balm SPF 50+ is rated 3.4 out of 5 by 7.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21038, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Effective lip balm especially when you are on the run! I was looking for a lip balm with a high SPF that would protect my lips from the sun and can also leave my lips feeling soft at the same time. This is because I regularly go for a hour run and find that my lips can become quite dry. What a bonus to find a product which contains a high SPF which makes it a perfect to protect my lips. One way to prevent having dry cracked lips from exercising! The smooth, clear application means I can apply it on the run. I have one thing less to worry about!
Date published: 2018-03-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Not as hydrating but SPF 50+ is a massive upside Recently I've realised that although I religiously apply SPF 50+ to my face and body, my lips are missing out. Most of the chap sticks I've been using have little to no SPF and with the summer sun, I really wanted to change that. This chapstack has a inoffensive subtle vanilla scent and is quite firm and balmy. Although it isn't as moisturising as some other lip balms I'm happy to sacrifice this especially when I know I'll be outside during high UV hours.
Date published: 2019-01-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Hated the sunscreen taste I love blistex lip balms as they are the best fOr protection and moisturising. But this one left a white look and tasted like sunscreen. I originally got this from work for free to protect your lips. And while it definitely worked it tasted terrible and looked not good. If you can get past this, it’s a good balm but unfortunately they have better balms that I like now. Good for harsh conditions.
Date published: 2018-11-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by from not too impressed I usually love Blistex lip balms and this one having SPF I thought I would give it a try. Alas this one has not met my expectations. It is nourishing to a point but it's not long lasting, which for me I then think, has the SPF gone off too. It really made my lips feel more thirsty for moisture. Its ok for a short while not as nourishing and hydrating as I thought it could be.
Date published: 2021-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Effective in the elements I love this lip balm and find it a great protective lip balm for all seasons. I have worn it in dry icy snowy conditions and sunny beach trips. It does a lot to protect from wind and cold air as well as moisturiser and protect. The perfect outdoor lip balm. I also feel comforted by the spf 50. It has a non offensive and mild scent that I don't really notice.
Date published: 2020-04-04
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
21 Jul 2021

not too impressed

I usually love Blistex lip balms and this one having SPF I thought I would give it a try. Alas this one has not met my expectations. It is nourishing to a point but it\'s not long lasting, which for... Read full review
12 Apr 2021

Protective with spf

Blistex is obviously the best lip balm brand I have ever known, the price being so good as I keep loosing mine all the time so it’s nothing to worry about. This one have a sun protective spf so all... Read full review

04 Apr 2020

Effective in the elements

I love this lip balm and find it a great protective lip balm for all seasons. I have worn it in dry icy snowy conditions and sunny beach trips. It does a lot to protect from wind and cold air... Read full review

26 Jan 2019

Not as hydrating but SPF 50+ is a massive upside

Recently I\'ve realised that although I religiously apply SPF 50+ to my face and body, my lips are missing out. Most of the chap sticks I\'ve been using have little to no SPF and with the summer sun, I really... Read full review

11 Nov 2018

Hated the sunscreen taste

I love blistex lip balms as they are the best fOr protection and moisturising. But this one left a white look and tasted like sunscreen. I originally got this from work for free to protect your lips. And while it... Read full review