Antioxidant Revitalising Day Cream

Blessed by Nature Antioxidant Revitalising Day Cream is a luxurious day cream with natural botanical ingredients to help delay the signs of ageing. Vitamins A, C and E provide a powerhouse of antioxidants to neutralise free radicals and strengthen skin, helping to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Brightening rosa centifolia, energising green tea extract and hydrating organic aloe vera leaf juice combine to take you through the day with soft hydrated skin and a revitalised youthful glow.

Antioxidant Revitalising Day Cream is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 118.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21119, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good, basic day cream This is a natural-derived day cream that has a lovely floral, herbal scent and comes in a large squeezable tube. I am happy that it's cruelty-free and Australian made! The texture is pretty lightweight, and maybe too light for my dry skin. It hydrates very well and absorbs quicky as soon as you apply it. I think it's a basic, everyday hydrating day cream for anyone who wants an inexpensive product, that will probably last months. I generally prefer a richer texture and find I need to reapply this cream to keep my skin soft, as it's too light for me. Overall, it's a nice cream with a pleasant fragrance, that gives you instant hydration without the heavy feel.
Date published: 2019-08-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Doze of hydration & antioxidants This cream is very similar to their night cream - if you have used that. Dewy rosy fragrance, light creamy texture and a very user friendly tube packaging. It's little less rich than the night cream so more suitable for day time use but apart from that I couldn't tell much difference. It really gets absorbed easily and doesn't leave behind any greasy feel. Very hydrating for sure and also moisturizing but enough to last all day long though. I felt like I needed to reapply after 6-7 hours (which I think isn't bad at all). Can't say I noticed any particular improvement in skin texture or lines being reduced but definitely pretty good at maintaining the status.
Date published: 2019-08-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Organic-like Natural Scented Day Cream This has that very organic and natural scent to it that I have noticed in other organic quality creams so it's nice to see that the natural and organic types of creams are becoming so much more affordable than what they used to be. This keeps it's scent for quite some time and I can still smell it even after an hour of putting it on which is nice. The cream works well to create a barrier against moisture loss and I can feel it locking it in. It makes my skin feel moisturised, silky and smooth which is great for a base before putting makeup on in the morning. There is no SPF in this so though that suits some people, for me I need to use a sunscreen over the top or a foundation with a good SPF.
Date published: 2018-11-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good day cream for Dry skin I have combination skin and it is a bit too thick for my liking on my face. I have very high expectations for my day cream as I need it to sit well under makeup or sunscreen throughout the day without building up too much oil. Even during winter, my T zone is very oily but I like to use the cream for my neck to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles as I am still in my 20s so doing prevention right now is necessary. I also use this to moisturize my arms before bed as it is not sticky at all, feeling very comfortable on my skin. The product does have a very distinct natural floral oil scent which does linger for a while. The packaging is in a tube so easy to use. The price is very reasonable for 125ml facial moisturiser.
Date published: 2020-08-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Inexpensive moisturiser for fine line I received the Blessed by Nature Antioxidant Daily Renewal Cream at the recent BH Natural Beauty Month Event and was happy enough with this economical natural moisturiser. It is presented in a tube and spreads very evenly and generously over the face and neck area as required. The texture is very creamy. There is quite a strong scent to this moisturiser and sadly for me the scent continues to linger. For this reason I have only given 3 stars as it did become overwhelming for me. The moisturiser also did feel like it remained on the skin more than being absorbed but it did provide a good nourishing feel, leaving the skin soft and smooth. I don't think for my established fine lines there was any noticeable improvement.
Date published: 2019-08-27
04 Jun 2021

Effective and satisfying

Blessed by Nature antioxidant Daily Renewal Cream 125ml was pleasing to try to see what it\'s like. While this wouldn\'t be a brand I\'d usually go for it met my expectations of being good and satisfactory. It\'s a good moisturiser... Read full review

Use during day only.

Using after cleansing in morning.

06 Sep 2020

Daily moisturizer

Oh my goodness how many products to trial. Well this one was a lovely light moisturizer. Unfortunately at this time of year I need a little more. Lovely to read in the ingredients that there are no sulphides, or any... Read full review

Use simple circular motions with your fingertips to apply

Dry not dehydrated skin

06 Sep 2020

Potent Essential Oils

I received Blessed by Natures Antioxidant Daily Renewal Cream in the Natural Beauty Month Trial Box. This thick and luscious cream has a very strong Rose and Patchouli scent which was a bit too much for me to handle even... Read full review

04 Sep 2020

Lovely scent

This is a really affordable day cream that works wonderful. First of all the the packaging is gorgeous and the best thing is it’s cruelty free. This cream is. 100% Australian made which is another plus. I love the scent... Read full review
02 Sep 2020

Marvelously scented...

....but was not The One for my thirsty skin. I used it a couple of times and the scent is truly delicious - patchouli and rose oils are a gorgeous combination. I wanted love it just for the aromatic joy... Read full review

Use lavishly and often. Moisturising with a moisturising with a well-matched product is your skin's best friend if you can do it regularly and often.

Already lump and juicy youthful skin. Youo may be disappointed if you are leaning towards higher level of maturity and hoping this skinship will be a good one.