Sensibio H2O Soothing Micellar Water Cleanser with Reverse Pump

RRP $29.99$45.99

Size

500mL, 850mL

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Soothing Micellar Water Cleanser with Reverse Pump makes cleansing even simpler than before. It is a broad-spectrum, fragrance-free micellar solution that is specifically formulated to cleanse impurities and remove makeup for sensitive and intolerant skin, while also restoring the skin’s natural purity. It has ultra gentle micelles that solubilise in water and capture fatty molecules, including dirt, sebum and makeup.

07 Sep 2021

Excellent Formula, Excellent Pump Dispenser

This special edition with the pump top is so easy to use making it super convenient and it\'s full of the excellent micellar water that I love because I can use it all around my face including around my eyes... Read full review

Ideal for all skin types even sensitive or delicate skin around the eyes. Ideal for those who have trouble with their hands and need an easy dispenser by simple pressiing down with a cotton round.

16 Jun 2019

The reverse pump version makes Sensibio even greater

While Bioderma has other versions of micellar water tailored for other skin types, e.g. Hydrabio for dry skin and Sebium for oily skin, Sensibio remains the most popular as it is the most versatile and suits every skin type. A... Read full review

As with all micellar waters, you should rinse off the micellar water after you have removed your makeup with it or you may experience irritation and sensitivity from leaving it to absorb on your skin - it is not intended to be left on your skin. In other words, do not treat Sensibio or any micellar water as a cleanser.

31 Mar 2019

Doesn’t pass muster

Doesn’t pass muster **What they claim:** A cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin. Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent... Read full review

Unless you are a light makeup wearer, you will need to fully soak your cotton round in this micellar and keep passing it over your skin to remove makeup. The concept is to re-do this process until the cotton round comes back clean. That’s a lot of wiping.

This product is recommended for all skin types. And I do not disagree there. This is perfect for all skin types and sensitivities. However I do not agree with the constant reapplication; it needs to work well at first pass! You have to go through a lot of product to get the results you need. That’s an expensive way to go. This is not a micellar I would go out of my way to buy, but if you have skin sensitivities, I would recommend it. I’ll be recycling the pump bottle: that’s a winner.

18 Mar 2019

WOW

I now FINALLY understand the hype about this Micellaire Water. I never understood the hype and point of Micelle water and I had tried others and found that they did nothing more then water and would leave my face greasy.... Read full review

Buy.