Daily Moisturising Oil Mist

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Oil Mist is a face mist formulated with oat, soybean and jojoba oils to condition dry, rough skin to reveal smoother, more even skin in just one week. The light, fast absorbing, dry-touch mist allows you to dress quickly post application. Hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive, dry skin.

Good for

Dry, Sensitive

Good for

Dry, Sensitive

25 Apr 2022

Fave body oil

I\'m very impressed with this body oil. After bathing I pat dry my body with a towel and while my skin is still damp I gently rub it in. The oil soaks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft... Read full review

Best applied after bathing when skin has been patted dry and still slightly damp

All skin types