Brilliant Conditioner

RRP $44.00$153.00

Size

200mL, 1L

This conditioner quenches the hair’s thirst and sets tangles free even in the most textured hair. Plant emollients restore hair so it looks smooth and shiny and feels soft and silky.

Brilliant Conditioner is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28313, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hydration without weight I tried to dye my hair light at home which was a disaster - it became orange and I had to dye it several times to return it to a nice colour. After that, my hair was extremely damaged - so I need a lot from my conditioners. This conditioner provides my hair with moisture and makes it soft, but it doesn't weigh it down at all (and I have very fine hair). I don't particularly like the smell (to me it smells like rose, jasmine and patchouli), but it's not bad and it works so well I don't mind.
Date published: 2013-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from detangles and moisture plus! I've got curly frizzy hair and this conditioner works wonders at detangling and moisturizing without weighing my hair down.
Date published: 2015-11-27
27 Nov 2015

detangles and moisture plus!

I\'ve got curly frizzy hair and this conditioner works wonders at detangling and moisturizing without weighing my hair down.

works well with my dry curly hair. Give it a go, you won't be sorry!

08 Jul 2013

Hydration without weight

I tried to dye my hair light at home which was a disaster - it became orange and I had to dye it several times to return it to a nice colour. After that, my hair was extremely damaged -... Read full review

Leave on as long as possible

Fine, damaged hair