botanical repair™ intensive strengthening masque light

RRP $15.00$116.00

Size

25mL, 150mL, 350mL

Aveda botanical repair™ intensive strengthening masque light is an intensive treatment targeting three layers of hair that strengthens and multiplies bonds for deep repair. Instantly transforms hair leaving it visibly healthier, softer and shiner after just 1 use. 98% naturally derived.

botanical repair™ intensive strengthening masque light is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_16317, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Concentrated High Quality Strengthening & Refreshing Masque This is a hair masque that I think was made for my type of hair - fine but lots of it and long. It spreads very easily and I only need about 1 teaspoon quantity to do my entire head - scalp and hair. There's no time requirement really with this but I think you have to use your common sense as to how long to leave it in your own hair as we all know our own hair best anyway. My hair and it's current condition meant that I felt to leave it in for around 4 minutes but I felt it taking effect after only 1-2minutes. I shampooed my hair before using this and then squeezed out excess water and added this to my hair. I didn't bother conditioning my hair before putting this in because I know how magnificent Aveda products can be and so I let this masque do all the conditioning I needed - and that it does. I love the scent of this - a freshly botanical & herbally scent with that trademark Aveda natural essential oil scents that is intense and very noticeable. I love it. After using this masque and thoroughly rinsing, I still smell that gorgeous scent in my hair. So I think the ingredients of this masque really grip well to the needy parts of my hair. When I applied it I wasn't shy to put it all over my hair including my roots and scalp because I know how good Aveda products can be for that area too especially with the promise that this masque has of targeting three layers of the hair strand. It feels refreshing and gorgeously pampering to use this masque this way. And I can verify that what it promises to do it actually does - that even after just one use my hair is transformed and softer and feels and looks healthier and it's got a great shine to it too. My hair strength has improved and it feels great. So I have been trying out a 10ml sample of this but I will keep this masque at the top of my purchase-to-be list as it really suits my hair, makes my whole scalp and hair feel refreshed and invigorated and very healthy likes it's been to a head spa all on it's own and in the convenience of my own bathroom at home.
Date published: 2020-12-04
04 Dec 2020

Concentrated High Quality Strengthening & Refreshing Masque

This is a hair masque that I think was made for my type of hair - fine but lots of it and long. It spreads very easily and I only need about 1 teaspoon quantity to do my entire head... Read full review