blonde revival™ purple toning conditioner

RRP $15.00$52.00

Size

40mL, 200mL

Aveda blonde revival™ purple toning conditioner – Revive the look of salon-fresh blonde colour by neutralising brassy yellow tones for an illuminated, beautiful blonde result. Smooths, softens and detangles over-processed hair. Free from: silicone, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, formaldehyde, animal ingredients and synthetic fragrance.

05 Jun 2021

Gorgeously Gentle Blonde Toning Condtioner

I think this is a perfect match for the Aveda Blonde Revival shampoo and should definitely be used together (even more so than other shampoo and conditioner sets on the market). They really work together as a full team. I... Read full review

I think this would be ideal for bleached blondes more than me (as I have natural blonde hair) but I still love it and would buy it again!