Beautifying Composition

This rich, aromatic emollient can be used as an all-over moisturiser for the skin and scalp, a massage oil or a bath additive. It features nurturing vitamins and jojoba oils and helps to seal in moisture after bathing or during massage.

Beautifying Composition is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28273, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Totally Beautifying. I got a super deluxe sample as my Aveda birthday gift and couldn't believe how many different things it can be used for. It has a delicate but beautiful fragrance with "certified organic rosemary, lavender and bergamot," all renowned relaxing fragrances. It is an oil but the oil sinks into the skin fairly quickly and well so that it doesn't stay on the surface. It is a beautiful all over body oil but is also lovely as a massage oil. I was amazed to learn it is also for conditioning cuticles, softening the skin on hands and feet and can be used as a scalp massage. All in all, one of the most versatile beauty products that has a glorious fragrance that will definitely leave you feeling centred and uplifted.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Luxurious Scent They use this oil at my hairdresser for a complimentary massage before they begin the service. They have three different oils to choose from and I always choose Beautifying, partly because of the name and partly because of the smell. The fragrance of this oil is quite strong, but I like that. I ended up purchasing a bottle myself and I mostly use it as an additive to warm water when I soak my feet. It smells so good. I use it too quickly as a massage oil because my skin seems to absorb it quite fast- which is good if you aren't a fan of overly oily massage oil.
Date published: 2016-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Is so beautiful to use and enjoy Was fortunate for Aveda to give me a full 30ml bottle of this product as a Birthday gift, due to being a frequent customer of theirs. I have used the stress fix composition oil in the past; and therefore felt it appropriate and fitting to try the beautifying one. Can definitely smell some lavender, as well as some rosemary essential oils. Perfect to use as a great pick me up. I personally rub a few drops on my back neck before bed time. So nourishing. Would love the chance to use in a bath sometime.
Date published: 2018-08-26
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
26 Aug 2018

Is so beautiful to use and enjoy

Was fortunate for Aveda to give me a full 30ml bottle of this product as a Birthday gift, due to being a frequent customer of theirs. I have used the stress fix composition oil in the past; and therefore felt... Read full review

There are a multitude of uses. Ask any Aveda staff member.

Those of you who love a little bit of pampering. Aveda and essential oil lovers.

18 Feb 2018

Totally Beautifying.

I got a super deluxe sample as my Aveda birthday gift and couldn\'t believe how many different things it can be used for. It has a delicate but beautiful fragrance with \"certified organic rosemary, lavender and bergamot,\" all renowned relaxing... Read full review

Try out all the different uses.

Centring and uplifting.

10 Mar 2016

Luxurious Scent

They use this oil at my hairdresser for a complimentary massage before they begin the service. They have three different oils to choose from and I always choose Beautifying, partly because of the name and partly because of the smell.... Read full review

Use it as a bath oil or in a foot bath.