Be Curly Shampoo

RRP $43.00$101.00

Size

250mL, 1L

For wavy or curly hair.
A gentle cleanser designed to enhance curls, combat frizz and boost shine. Containing hydrolyzed wheat protein and organic aloe blend, it expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to enhance curl or wave.

For wavy or curly hair.

11 Jan 2014

Smells divine

from the first use of this shampoo ican straight away see my wavy semi-curly hair much more controllable and separates quite nicely. I am also aware that Aveda only uses non-harsh traditional ingredients which adds more points to my confidence... Read full review

A little goes a long the way so you dont need to over do it.

Curly, wavy hair. Also for anyone who likes herby and earthy scents in a shampoo.

03 Feb 2010

Another great Aveda product.

I love Aveda\'s philosophy, and I haven\'t been disappointed with any of their products to date. It has an impressive scent and leaves my hair soft, controllable and brings out the natural curl.