Vitamin C BB Beauty Balm Sheer Tint SPF 30

Andalou Vitamin C BB Beauty Balm Sheer Tint SPF 30 is a BB beauty balm that provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection with a natural, sheer mineral tint for flawless coverage in one easy step. It is formulated with a fruit stem cell complex and vitamin C.

09 Apr 2021

Where has this been in my life?

Okay, so, this is great! I\'ve struggled to find an SPF product that didn\'t give me breakouts - and this is my Prince Charming. I tried it on a whim, and now it is my go-to. The amount of SPF... Read full review

I always apply to my neck as well, as that is one of the first areas to age, and SPF is an important anti-aging tool!

Dryer skin types and those who like the more 'dewy' look.

31 May 2018

Andalou BB Spf 30

This product from andalou naturals is almost perfect- it just misses the mark for me slightly! The andalou naturals all in one beauty balm sheer tint spf 30 is a slightly tinted mineral sunscreen formula that contains 20% of zinc... Read full review

The tint in this colour is too dark for super fair or light coloured skin tones so check it first.

I like this one but I would recommend it for those with dry/ dehydrated / mature skin who like physical sunscreen. Not for super oily or acne prone skin.