Vitamin Serum Kit

Alpha-H Vitamin Serum Kit is a bespoke kit containing each of Alpha-H’s four Vitamin serums. It includes all the products needed to provide skin with the antioxidant support it needs at any time. Includes: Vitamin A, B, C and E.

Vitamin Serum Kit is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_22304, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from VALUE FOR MONEY FOR A 5 STAR PRODUCT I’m a HUGE fan of all the alpha-h products I have tried. Liquid gold is a holy grail in my collection. I received the vitamin b as a gift from adore beauty. It was so wonderful for my dry skin. Really plumps and hydrates. I used it as a serum before my final moisturiser in my routine. It lasted me so long as you only use 2-3 drops per application. When I finally did run out, I was looking to repurchase. I found this collection which worked out to be so much better value for money than buying them individually. I’d loved every other product I’d tried from the brand so figured I’d bite the bullet and give it a go. Each product is so divine. Vitamin A is for anti aging. Vitamin b for hydration, vitamin c for clarity and vitamin e for when your skin needs serious sos. I swap between them daily going by what I feel my skin needs. Sometimes I apply one, wait for it to fully absorb and then add another on top. I have super dry sensitive skin and none of these cause any irritation. I can really notice my skin glowing and looking so much clearer and brighter literally after the first use! The packaging is absolutely delightful too! It feels like super high end luxury. Each comes in a solid glass bottle with a rubber topped dropper. Feels like you’re pampering yourself.
Date published: 2018-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great products, great value This profiling kit is great bang for your buck and an awesome way to try out different vitamins for your skin. I mostly bought it for the vitamin A and B and ended up finding that the B and C are much better for my skin type, which without the use of all of the vitamins in the kit I wouldn't have found my holy grail vitamin C. I have found that I am unfortunately mildly allergic to vitamin A so this became a useless bottle to me but even without it the kit is still a good price. The consistency of this one however was nice so is probably a nice serum if you respond well to vit a. The B is super lightweight, like a water serum, and has helped massively in terms of skin clarity and smoothness and it is the first one I finished in the kit due to my love for it. Great for everyone including acne sufferers and helps reduce sebum and oilyness like any other niacinamide does but has a great formula. The vit C was the most surprising to me as I wrote ths product off before I even bought it thinking I would use it but not often but boy was I wrong. This vitamin C is amazing, it is a strong and effective water like serum but it doesn't irritate my skin at all and has majorly reduced my freckles and pigmentation from the sun as well as acne scarring pigmentation and acne in general. This is the hero product for me from this kit. Lastly the E is the heaviest of the serums but it isn't gloopy or thick heavy, just in comparison is heavier than the others. I love it for soothing after an exfoliating mask or putting it on around the time of my period to help with how fast breakouts can be dimished as it helps with 'emergency repair' and I was told by the rep to do this and it has worked well. Overall, good investment and will repurchase and just give the A to my mum.
Date published: 2019-06-21
21 Jun 2019

Great products, great value

This profiling kit is great bang for your buck and an awesome way to try out different vitamins for your skin. I mostly bought it for the vitamin A and B and ended up finding that the B and C... Read full review

08 Jun 2018

VALUE FOR MONEY FOR A 5 STAR PRODUCT

I’m a HUGE fan of all the alpha-h products I have tried. Liquid gold is a holy grail in my collection. I received the vitamin b as a gift from adore beauty. It was so wonderful for my dry skin.... Read full review

Press gently into skin instead of rubbing. It’s gentler and I feel the product goes further.

Dry skin. Skin that needs repairing or a general boost of goodness.