Hyaluronic 8

Alpha-H Hyaluronic 8 is an intense hydrating serum thats visibly firms, plumps and revitalises the complexion. Eight synergistic anti-ageing ingredients, including multi-weighted forms of hyaluronic acid, transform the appearance of dull, tired and dehydrated skin to restore radiance and elasticity whilst reducing the appearance of expression lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. Key ingredients: PrimalHyal ultrafiller, hydranov, patch20, cube3, Lumicease™, Pollushield™ cureberry extract and aloe vera.

Hyaluronic 8 is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18677, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Effective Anti-aging Pre-Serum Serum! I purchased this through the Rewards Room 2020. This is an almost-clear serum but I didn't find it to be a hydrating serum - so I needed to put my hydrating serum over the top of this and then my moisturiser. So I guess this is like a pre-serum serum to me. After reading an article on bh about hyaluronic acid I decided to apply this to damp, freshly washed skin then spritz over the top with a hydrating mist. It says to apply this in the morning but I have been applying it at night - so I suppose then you could apply this both morning and night if you wanted because it's a non-greasy formula and does seem to bind quickly with the skin. I did find this smoothed the appearance of my skin a lot. I think anyone who loves a good anti-ageing product would love this pre-serum serum. It's not pure hyaluronic acid but it has it in the formula. I can't detect any scent so I would call it unscented. When I pulled it out of the box I was very pleasantly surprised by the classy white bottle. It is glass. I don't know why but I was expecting it to be a black bottle and I do love this white coloured look. It has a clean look to it.
Date published: 2020-09-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from I wouldn’t repurchase I was drawn to this serum as it was marketed to be a non invasive topical alternative to dermal fillers, and noticing some fine lines appearing here and there, was feeling like I was the perfect candidate to try it out. The product is presented in a beautiful white bottle with a dropper lid. The scent is almost invisible and the texture is very watery and thin. There isn’t any slip to the product and it applies to the skin just like water would, and it does sink in quite quickly. After application and dry down, it doesn’t feel like any product is on the skin, nor does the skin feel ultra hydrated. It kind of feels like you applied nothing at all. Other products layer over it as normal. I used this product all the way to the last drop and didn’t notice any difference in the hydration in my skin. I didn’t experience any dermal filler like results in my fine lines either - but to be fair, that may have changed with continuous multi bottle uses, but for the hyalauronic side of things…I have used much better for way cheaper, so I wasn’t prepared to continue to splurge the $70 for 25ml of serum when I wasn’t experiencing what was promoted for the product.
Date published: 2021-07-23
23 Jul 2021

I wouldn’t repurchase

I was drawn to this serum as it was marketed to be a non invasive topical alternative to dermal fillers, and noticing some fine lines appearing here and there, was feeling like I was the perfect candidate to try it... Read full review
04 Sep 2020

Effective Anti-aging Pre-Serum Serum!

I purchased this through the Rewards Room 2020. This is an almost-clear serum but I didn\'t find it to be a hydrating serum - so I needed to put my hydrating serum over the top of this and then my... Read full review

As it has other ingredients in this concoction it wouldn't be something I'd use with microneedling or anything like that. I liked slotting this into my skincare routine before I put my regular serum on. I loved using at night but I think I will give it a go in the morning as that what it says on the box to do.

Ideal for those who are into anti-aging products. Great for face, neck, decolletage.