Clear Skin Tonic

Alpha-H Clear Skin Tonic is a gentle exfoliating tonic with 2 per cent BHA which works to decongest pores and clear the skin of breakout-causing debris, while soothing and rebalancing inflamed, stressed and depleted skin. Key Ingredients: Salicylic acid, licorice, cypress, barley, solomon’s seal, chamomile, arnica, thyme and cucumber.

Clear Skin Tonic is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18483, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for combination skin I was lucky enough to receive this product with a beauty heaven bundle and was so grateful i got to try it! i love this product! It's easily as good as getting an exfoliation treatment in a salon! The product is easily applied with a cotton pad and distributes well. The gentle exfoliation is painless and mess free. There's no horrible/chemical smell which other similar products have. I apply Alpha- H at night with a cotton pad and let it do it's job, the next morning i feel like my skin is visibly clearer and redness is significantly reduced. I can't wait to keep seeing results with this product, i'll definitely be repurchasing.
Date published: 2021-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great clear skin tonic I received the Alpha-H clear skin tonic as a gift from a family member in a pack. After cleansing my face in the morning and night I apply the tonic which is liquid exfoliant to a cotton pad and sweep over my face avoiding the eye and lip area. After a week I noticed the congestion over my chin, and large pores on my nose minimised, some days I just use as a target treatment on my chin when I have hormonal breakouts.
Date published: 2021-02-11
23 Mar 2021

Great for combination skin

I was lucky enough to receive this product with a beauty heaven bundle and was so grateful i got to try it! i love this product! It\'s easily as good as getting an exfoliation treatment in a salon! The product... Read full review

apply with a cotton pad, use a light moisturiser over the top for a less intense treatment.

combination skin

11 Feb 2021

Great clear skin tonic

I received the Alpha-H clear skin tonic as a gift from a family member in a pack. After cleansing my face in the morning and night I apply the tonic which is liquid exfoliant to a cotton pad and sweep... Read full review

Can use as a target treatment especially with combination skin

Combination to oily skin types