alfree PLAIN WHITENING toothpaste

alfree PLAIN WHITENING toothpaste is made with salicylate free bamboo charcoal, specifically for people with chemical sensitivities and allergies. If you’ve tried charcoal toothpastes that burn your mouth and wondered why, it’s because most charcoal is made from coconut or oak which are both high in salicylates. This toothpaste is salicylate free and free from artificial flavours, colours, mint, artificial sweeteners and sugar. It’s also fluoride, SLS and paraben free, so you can reduce sublingual chemical absorption and take the bite out of brushing your teeth.

Top Tips

The directions are odd: brush your teeth with alfree natural toothpaste (in plain or pear) at least twice daily, but use this whitening toothpaste every 2-3 days. I wonder if it's too abrasive to use daily? The snap-open cap is cumbersome - it's hard to snap open & even more difficult to snap shut. I struggle to close it properly because I don't want the toothpaste to set hard around the top.
If you're mindful and keep your mouth closed while you're brushing it's less messy. I also find that I get better results from actually taking the cap off rather than using the squeeze hold.

29 Jan 2022

AUSSIE-MADE! It Whitens, but It's Very Runny

I bought this tube of alfree Whitening Toothpaste from the Beautyheaven Rewards Room using my points. Although this toothpaste is especially for those with chemical sensitivities or allergies, I don\'t have that problem: I bought it because I prefer whitening... Read full review

Those with aspirin or salicylate allergies, chemical sensitivities, mint allergies, diabetes & anyone wanting to reduce their chemical exposure.

12 Jan 2022

Sparkly Teeth

Thank you BH for this, I received alfree PLAIN WHITENING toothpaste as part of the rewards room 2021. I have recently started using whitening toothpastes and wanted to try this one, thus decided to get it as part of the... Read full review

09 Jan 2022

A great natural toothpaste

Personally I only use more natural toothpastes similar to this one as of about a year ago after I found out how many nasty ingredients are in the regular popular ones on the market. I picked this one up in... Read full review

30 Dec 2021

Great toothpaste, bit messy

There\'s a lot to like about this toothpaste. For one thing it\'s from an Australian brand using good quality ethical ingredients like orbital, bamboo charcoal, silica and calcium carbonate to clean and whiten. The ingredient list is about as good... Read full review

This is a great product for those who have allergies or sensitivities as it's very careful with ingredients - no mint, no nasties, and nothing to burn the mouth - also a great toothpaste to use post dental surgery as it's very gentle and still has a very solid cleaning and whitening effect.

Top Tips