Replenishing Body Cream

A’kin Replenishing Body Cream is a deeply moisturising lotion with vipers bugloss oil, the premier source of omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids and moisturising shea butter, vitamin B5, Australian cold pressed certified organic avocado and calming lavender oils. Use any time your skin needs moisture, particularly effective after bathing or using [A’kin] Invigorating Body Scrub. For a smooth, glowing body.

Replenishing Body Cream is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 15.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27815, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Relaxing Lavender = lovely skin and restfull sleep I love this moisturiser! It is definately worth every cent and a product I will purchase again. I'm a big fan of all the A'kin and Alchemy products I have tried from the Purist range and this product is another winner for me. The cream is lovely and rich and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I love using this after a shower before going to bed. It has a lovely light lavender scent which helps me to relax and gives me a more restful sleep as well and moisturising my skin with the goodness of essential oils and other great ingredients minus any nasties!! Highly recommend!!
Date published: 2009-10-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lovely and moisturising This moisturiser smells beautiful and I don't find it over-powering. For me the best thing about it is the packaging as it's a flip top lid and you simply squeeze out the product. I don't really like pumps as I find it difficult to cut open the bottle to use the remainder of the product. With this packaging, although beautiful, it'll be easy to cut in half to get the rest of the elusive moisturiser. The one fault I can find is that it takes a while to rub in, or maybe I'm simply applying too much at once. Some might find the scent too 'nanna-ish' but I quite like it as I find it soothing. A'kin does have an unscented version so I would highly recommend that as I love the texture and it leaves my skin feeling very moisturised.
Date published: 2012-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love, love, love! This body moisturiser from A'kin is absolutely beautiful! It's like a natural version of sorboline, but it with a gorgeous fragrance. My skin feels deeply moisturised, and the lotion absorbes, rather that staying on the top of my skin as many other 'natural' products tend to. If I had to fault it at all, it would be that the cream is very think and takes a lot of time to rub in, and also the fact that it is quite expensive. This really is a super product though - highly recommended!
Date published: 2012-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely smelling body moisturiser This body moisturiser is great! The texture is quite thick (thicker than most lotions) and very similar to sorbelene cream in terms of the fact that it takes a bit of rubbing until the moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin. Once it's absorbed, it leaves little to no greasy residue and your skin doesn't feel overly lathered like some lotions will make your skin feel. The scent is also amazing, reminds me of one of the Aesop lotions.
Date published: 2017-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Soothing and non greasy I have been regularly using A'kin Lavender, Geranium and Jojoba Hand Nail and Cuticle cream for several weeks now. I have a tube beside my bed and I thoroughly pamper my hands each night with this fragrant cream. It is non greasy and has a beautiful fragrant. The most prominent fragrant I would say is the lavender and when I cup my hands to inhale the scent I feel calmed and relaxed. The smell is so wonderful. It is a 75ml tube and the cream is of a thicker consistency, absorbs well and quickly into the skin and can be used all day eg after washing your hands or having done chores. One of the other ingredients that this cream contains is Shea Butter which is the oil or fat of the Shea Tree in Africa and Shea Butter has good water binding properties and is very moisturising. This cream is a little on the expensive side. I bought it on Sale and will most likely purchase it again if discounted. I feel my nails have become stronger and don't feel so brittle anymore since using this cream.
Date published: 2015-11-24
15 Apr 2021

Good for the skin

Akin replenishing body cream moisturizes the skin well and is smooth to apply. It contains omega 3, echium oil, macadamia and shea butter vitamin B5 lavender and geranium essential oils. It soothes dry skin. Its a natural Australian skincare product.... Read full review

28 Jan 2017

Lovely smelling body moisturiser

This body moisturiser is great! The texture is quite thick (thicker than most lotions) and very similar to sorbelene cream in terms of the fact that it takes a bit of rubbing until the moisturiser is fully absorbed into the... Read full review

dry skin

24 Nov 2015

Soothing and non greasy

I have been regularly using A\'kin Lavender, Geranium and Jojoba Hand Nail and Cuticle cream for several weeks now. I have a tube beside my bed and I thoroughly pamper my hands each night with this fragrant cream. It is... Read full review

Apply regularly after washing your hands and last thing at night to reap the benefits of the moisturising properties while sleeping. Cup your hands to appreciate its fragrance.

Anyone who needs some TLC on their skin.

08 Sep 2015

Lovely lavender for before bed

This is a great moisturiser to put on before bed, the lavender is really relaxing. It leaves my skin feeling great, particularly good at zapping my winter dryness. It does take a bit of rubbing in to full absorb though.

Relaxation, winter skin

26 Feb 2015

Long-term hydration

A\'kin Lavender & Geranium Body Moisturiser is housed in a plastic squeeze tube with a flip top lid. The moisturiser has a medium to thick consistency. It has a lovely aromatherapy scent that is subtle and authentic, but I would... Read full review

Apply small amounts of the moisturiser at a time. This should help it absorb into the skin more easily.

Someone that prefers a product with natural ingredients.