Mild & Gentle Conditioner

RRP $14.95$26.95

Size

225mL, 500mL

A’kin Mild & Gentle Conditioner is a conditioner that will reduce scalp discomfort and flaking caused by dryness. The formula is enriched with certified organic rosehip oil, organic shea butter, jojoba oil and oat extract to soothe, nourish and comfort a sensitive scalp. It is fragrance and nut free.

Mild & Gentle Conditioner is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28350, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from By far the best conditioner I've ever used I love this conditioner and since I've started using it the quality of my hair has improved drastically. It leaves my hair soft and silky and also with a lot less frizz. Leave it in for a few minutes to really see the results, longer if you can. It really is another beautiful product by the Purist company. I like to put a tiny bit of the alchemy leave in conditioner after I've washed this conditioner out. The Very Gentle conditioner is well worth the price.
Date published: 2009-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Alchemy Unscented Wheat Free Very Gentle Condition This unscented conditioner will leave your hair and scalp feeling soothed & refreshed, it's a very gentle conditioner, perfect for anyone like me that has a sensitive scalp! Only a small amount is need as a little goes a long way! It leaves my hair feeling so clean & silky smooth, and very moisturised. I'm so glad I found the Alchemy unscented range, I won't be going back to supermarket brands!
Date published: 2009-07-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Doesn't undo tangles all that well, but otherwise good This is a nice, light conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down, but as I have quite long, thin hair it gets tangled and knotty very easily, and this conditioner doesn't do much to disentangle it. I use it pretty regularly but every now and then I have to go to something a bit more hardcore for a couple of washes.
Date published: 2012-10-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really gentle conditioner Akin mild & gentle conditioner works well on the hair. It doesn't cause irritation to the scalp. Leave on the hair for a few minutes. It left my hair soft and smooth. It doesn't have a fragrance. I love using Akin products as they are made in Australia, natural and not tested on animals which I support.
Date published: 2021-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So nourishing! This conditioner is absolutely fantastic. My hair feels nourished and loved, and my scalp is soothed- all previous irritation gone! I'm still trying to get use to the lack of fragrance- when they say unscented, they mean UNscented! But this is absolutely lovely, and is great with the shampoo.
Date published: 2009-03-31
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
02 Jul 2021

Really gentle conditioner

Akin mild & gentle conditioner works well on the hair. It doesn\'t cause irritation to the scalp. Leave on the hair for a few minutes. It left my hair soft and smooth. It doesn\'t have a fragrance. I love using... Read full review

26 Jul 2018

Light and Gentle Conditioner that nourishes sensitive scalps!!

A’kin Mild and Gentle is a fragrance free conditioner that is great for people with sensitive scalps. Many conditioners add weight and greasiness to the hair, however this conditioner lightweight and non greasy. I have tried some conditioners that are... Read full review

For people with sensitive scalp

26 Dec 2012

Lovely, gentle and very safe for sensitive scalps!

It smells lovely with a gentle slightly woody scent.It is great to leave in your hair for as long as possible to moisturize so much more!

PIcky sensitive scalps. Definately calms the scalp & I've had no trouble with mine since using the shampoo and conditioner! No itch or flakes of skin. I also use the Akin's leave in conditioner for the ends, it's a great combination!

It is a bit expensive, but it is very worth it when you get such wonderful results! Great to know you are using lovely natural products! Give it a go! :)

20 Oct 2012

Doesn't undo tangles all that well, but otherwise good

This is a nice, light conditioner that doesn\'t weigh my hair down, but as I have quite long, thin hair it gets tangled and knotty very easily, and this conditioner doesn\'t do much to disentangle it. I use it pretty... Read full review
30 Aug 2009

By far the best conditioner I've ever used

I love this conditioner and since I\'ve started using it the quality of my hair has improved drastically. It leaves my hair soft and silky and also with a lot less frizz. Leave it in for a few minutes to... Read full review