Vote in the 2017 Best in Beauty Awards: Fragrance
• Voting is open to both bh members and non-members, but only beautyheaven members are eligible to win one of the 10 Best in Beauty prize packs, each valued at up to $1000.
• Vote for your top three products in each sub-category (e.g. Best Women's Fragrance).
• You can vote in each of the sections (e.g. skin care, make-up etc.) only once, so when you've submitted your body votes, you won't be able to submit the body form again – so make sure you're sure when you hit submit!
• You don't have to vote in all the categories in each section. You can vote in one, a few, or all – it's up to you!
• To be in the running to win one of the 10 Best in Beauty prize packs, members must participate in the 'Game of Skill' competition (25 words or less) at the bottom of the survey. You only need to participate in this once to be in the running, so if you've filled it out when voting in a different section, don't worry about doing it again.
• Voting closes AEST 17.00 on 18 September 2017.
Best Men’s Fragrance
- Avon Attraction EDP for Him
- Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna
- John Varvatos Artisan Blu
- Molton Brown Tobacco Absolute Eau de Toilette
Best Home Fragrance
- Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Scent Surround™ Room Spray
- Jurlique Calming Blend Aromatherapy Mist
- Molton Brown Coco & Sandalwood Aroma Reeds
Best Women’s Fragrance
- Avon Attraction EDP for Her
- Crabtree & Evelyn Eau de La Source Eau De Toilette
- Clinique Aromatics in White
- Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette Spray
- Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé
- Jurlique Essence of Rose Roll-On Fragrance Oil
- Michael Kors Michael Kors Women Eau de Parfum Spray
- The Body Shop Elixirs of Nature Nigritella Eau de Parfum
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
For full Terms & Conditions, click here.