Vote in the 2017 Glosscar Awards: Fragrance
• Voting is open to both bh members and non-members, but only beautyheaven members are eligible to win one of the 10 Glosscar Awards prize packs, each valued at up to $1000.
• Vote for one product in each sub-category (e.g. Best new Women’s Fragrance).
• You can vote in each of the sections (e.g. skin care, makeup etc.) only once, so when you've submitted your fragrance votes, you won't be able to submit the fragrance form again – so make sure you're sure when you hit submit!
• You don't have to vote in all the categories in each section. You can vote in one, a few, or all – it's up to you!
• To be in the running to win one of the 10 Glosscar Awards prize packs, members must participate in the 'Game of Skill' competition (25 words or less) at the bottom of the survey. You only need to participate in this once to be in the running, so if you've filled it out when voting in a different section, don't worry about doing it again.
• Voting closes AEST 09.00 on 6 March 2017.
Best new Men's fragrance:
- Avon Life for Him Eau de Toilette Spray
- Cristiano Ronaldo Legacy Private Edition
- Designer Brands Invincible
- John Varvatos Artisan Blu
- L’OCCITANE L’Homme Cédrat Eau de Toilette
Best new Home Fragrance:
- anumi Pure Essential Oil – Rose Geranium
- Circa Home 1980 Fresh Linen Classic Candle
- ECOYA Guava & Lychee Sorbet Madison Jar
- Glasshouse Fragrances Kyoto - Camellia & Lotus Triple Strength Diffuser
- LUMIÈRE White – ALLURE
- MOR Scented Home Library Fragrant Candle - Caramel
- Peppermint Grove Coconut, Grapefruit & Lime Candle
Best new Women’s Fragrance:
- Avon Life For Her EDP Spray
- Designer Brands Poppy Noir
- Juicy Couture I LOVE JUICY COUTURE
- Tommy Hilfiger The Girl
- Tory Burch Eau de Parfum
- Weleda Jardin de Vie Grenade
- Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris