Rewards Room Terms & Conditions
2. Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of beautyheaven and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate in the Program. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Individuals aged 16 to (but not including) 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to participate in the Program and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by beautyheaven to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor participating in the Program.
4. beautyheaven’s decision in relation to this Program (including any disputes that may arise) is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales.
6. The Promoter may update these Terms and Conditions at any stage without notifying Members. Members are deemed to have accepted any updated Terms and Conditions by use of the Program. Members should check these Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure they are up to date with the most recent Terms and Conditions.
Register for the program
7. To register for the Program, eligible individuals must become a member by successfully completing the signup form on the beautyheaven website www.beautyheaven.com.au (“Website”). They must also read and accept the Terms and Conditions for the promotion and submit, then follow the prompts to activate their membership account via the welcome email sent to the email address they submitted at the time of registration (“Members”).
9. Only one (1) My beautyheaven membership account permitted per person. In the event that beautyheaven discovers a person to have more than one membership account, beautyheaven may in its discretion de-register all but one account or de-register all such accounts. beautyheaven may also prohibit the Member from registering again on the beautyheaven Website. In the event that all but one account is de-registered, the beautyheaven may ask the Member which account they are using or else a decision will be made by the beautyheaven to determine which account/s will be de-registered. beautyheaven may make this decision at any time, without warning or notification to the Member.
Earning Reward Points
10. To earn reward points, Members must complete any of the following actions below, as available on the website. The number of points received for each action is also listed in the table below.
Amendment of requirements for Earning Points
11. beautyheaven may in its absolute discretion amend the requirements for earning points at any time and may at its discretion add or remove existing actions required to earn points or increase/decrease the maximum number of points awarded (i.e. cap value) for any mechanic for earning points.
12. Members will be given the following loyalty rating depending on the number of points validly accumulated.
13. beautyheaven will transition a Member from Gold status to Platinum status at its complete discretion and based on the Member’s involvement with the Website.
14. A foundation member is a member who has actively participated in the beautyheaven website and has been registered on the website since 01/10/2007. A founding member will be identified with a crown symbol next to their status icon to identify them as a founding member.
Redemption of Points
15. Individuals who reach Silver status and above will be invited to enter the Rewards Room.
16. The beautyheaven Rewards Room is an event that takes place on the beautyheaven website on times and dates communicated by beautyheaven. Rewards will be available at the event and Members may redeem points for reward/s at the event. The event will be open for a maximum of 2 weeks (14 days) or until all the stock has depleted. beautyheaven will notify Members on beautyheaven website when an event will be available.
17. Redemption of points does not mean that a Member will lose their Loyalty Ranking. For the sake of clarity, if a Member is a Gold member with 755 points and redeems 700 points for products during a Rewards Room event, he/she will remain a Gold member and will not drop down to Silver ranking.
18. Each Member may not redeem multiple units of the same product at during a Rewards Room event (i.e. only one unit of a product is permitted per Member).
19. The maximum spend amount permitted per Member will be communicated at the time of the Rewards Room opening. The maximum spend amount may differ for each Rewards Room opening.
20. Subject to law, no refund of points permitted for products ordered at a event, unless the product has a major problem. A product will be considered to have a ‘major problem’ if it has a problem which would have stopped a reasonable consumer from ordering the item if they had known about it; it is unsafe; it is significantly different from the description on the Website; or it does not does not do what the seller said it is capable of doing.
21. A Member may not make any changes to an order once the Member reaches check out and confirms the order.
22. If a product selected is not available at the time of fulfilment of an order, a Member will either have their points for that product selected returned to them (to be used at a subsequent Rewards Room event) or a replacement product as determined by beautyheaven (of equal or greater number of points) will be provided to them by beautyheaven. beautyheaven will consult with the Member to determine which of the above alternatives they prefer in the case of an unavailable product.
23. Members must not sell or make a profit from products obtained through the Rewards Room. Members seen swapping or selling their loyalty reward products may have their membership terminated.
24. Members will be required to pay for postage for any good purchased with points accumulated, in the Rewards Room. As of 2016, there is a flat delivery fee of $10. Payment submitted will be via Paypal or credit card. Members must either have a valid credit card or set up or have an existing Paypal account in order to make payment of delivery fees and complete the order.
25. beautyheaven Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for breakages that occur to products through no fault of our own. We do not have the resources or stock to send replacement products or redeem points in this instance.
26. Orders will be sent out using Australia Post. Delivery of products from the Rewards Room may take up to six (6) weeks from the date the order is placed. Beautyheaven records the postage tracking numbers of all orders, but will not be responsible for following up orders with Australia Post should they not arrive at their destination. The order will be delivered to the address given at checkout. It is each Member’s responsibility to provide the correct postal address details. beautyheaven will not be responsible if a parcel is delivered to the wrong address due to a Member failing to provide the correct details.
27. Points are not transferable.
28. Points may only be redeemed by the Member who earned the points.
29. Points are valid forever. As at 18th October 2017, your loyalty points do not have an expiry date. This means that all the points associated with your account at this point in time, and moving forward, will not expire. However please note that both your account and any associated points will expire completely and become void, in the event that you do not log in to beautyheaven for 3 years. You will be emailed a reminder if you come close to this point (to give you the chance to log in again and reset the 3 year period).
30. beautyheaven reserves the right to change the value of reward points at any time.
31. When a Member submits any materials via the promotion including but not limited to, comments, replies to a forum post, a new forum thread and reviews of a product (“Material”), the entrant, unless beautyheaven advises otherwise, licenses and grants beautyheaven, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Material for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Members agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
32. Members agree that they are fully responsible for the Material they submit. beautyheaven shall not be liable in any way for such Material to the full extent permitted by law. beautyheaven may remove any Material without notice for any reason whatsoever. Members warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Material that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that beautyheaven may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears/is mentioned in their Material; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Material, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Material shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
33. Members must not submit any Material which is considered by beautyheaven to be gibberish, is unrelated to the topic/product of discussion or is so generic as to be considered by beautyheaven to only have been submitted for the purpose of accumulating points.
34. Members who post spam comments, post unsolicited advertising anywhere on the website will have points deducted (as determined by beautyheaven) and all comments/posts submitted by the Member (whether or not being advertisement/spam) may be deleted.
35. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify beautyheaven for any breach of the above terms.
36. Any points awarded by beautyheaven to a Member for such Material submitted in breach of the clauses above will be removed from the Member’s points account. beautyheaven may in its absolute discretion prohibit the Member from taking part in any future Rewards Room events or in severe cases, termination of the user’s membership account. beautyheaven may also prevent the Member from taking part in any loyalty program activities (e.g. submitting comments and reviews etc) required to earn points.
Termination of the Program
37. beautyheaven reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. Members will be notified in writing should this occur in advance of the last Rewards Room event.
38. If Members have not redeemed their points for rewards before the termination of the Program, the remaining points will become void.
40. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, beautyheaven (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the program.
41. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, beautyheaven (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under beautyheaven’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any reward points claim or product claim/order through the Rewards Room that is late, lost, altered or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by beautyheaven) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of beautyheaven; (d) any tax liability incurred by a Member; or (e) use of a prize claimed through the Rewards Room.
42. beautyheaven is not responsible for any adverse physical reactions to products ordered from the Rewards Room.
42. beautyheaven is not responsible for comments made my Members on the Website.
43. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, beautyheaven reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program.
44. If for any reason this Program is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of beautyheaven which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, beautyheaven reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the system, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program.
45. beautyheaven may, in its absolute discretion, at any time:
- change, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions;
- change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any reward or the value of any reward;
- exclude a Member from participating in the Program; and/or
- cancel a Member’s Account;
without prior notice to a Participant.