Vote in the 2017 Best in Beauty Awards: Mum & Baby
• Voting is open to both bh members and non-members, but only beautyheaven members are eligible to win one of the 10 Best in Beauty prize packs, each valued at up to $1000.
• Vote for your top three products in each sub-category (e.g. Best Product for Babies).
• You can vote in each of the sections (e.g. skin care, make-up etc.) only once, so when you've submitted your body votes, you won't be able to submit the body form again – so make sure you're sure when you hit submit!
• You don't have to vote in all the categories in each section. You can vote in one, a few, or all – it's up to you!
• To be in the running to win one of the 10 Best in Beauty prize packs, members must participate in the 'Game of Skill' competition (25 words or less) at the bottom of the survey. You only need to participate in this once to be in the running, so if you've filled it out when voting in a different section, don't worry about doing it again.
• Voting closes AEST 17.00 on 18 September 2017.
Best Product for Babies
- anumi Soothe Me Tender – Baby Lotion
- Avène Cicalfate Repair Cream
- Billie Goat Soap Billie Baby Cleansing Bar
- BIODERMA Atoderm Preventive
- Burt's Bees Baby Bee® Cream-to-Powder
- Jurlique Baby's Calming Massage Oil
- Natralus My Little One Make It Better Soothing Repair Balm
- Nutrimetics Baby Care Plus+ Baby Bath
- Organic Care Baby Moisturiser
- Organic Island Baby Nappy Rash Cream
- QV Baby Bath Oil
- Sukin Sukin Baby Gentle Body Wash Soft Fragrance
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- WaterWipes WaterWipes
- WOTNOT Baby Wipes
Best Product for Pregnancy
- anumi Mummy Soother – Stretch Mark Oil
- Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter
- Swisse Multivitamin Repair Body Oil
- Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
For full Terms & Conditions, click here.