Babies on board
I have two heavily pregnant cousins (no joke, I really do!). Which means I have two baby shower gift packs to put together. Two different, ‘I-totally-didn’t-buy-you-the-same-things’ gift packs.
First reaction: Yikes!
Then I remembered where I work and set my sights on Johnson’s Baby (err, have you seen that their entire product range is now up on site?! Woo-hoo for me!), and Avado Organics to help sort me out in the baby gifting department.
So here’s what I came up with:
Gift Pack #1
- Johnson’s baby Top-to-Toe – I’m guessing I’ll earn some serious brownie points with cousin #1 for saving her some time when it comes to washing her bub from head to toe without hurting the little one’s eyes.
- Avado Organics Baby Naturals Organic Bottom Balm – nappy rash isn’t fun for anyone, so this wonder will keep baby’s bottom rash-free and tears at bay.
- Avado Organics Baby Naturals Sunscreen – a summer baby means sunscreen is an absolute must! This all-natural, gentle sunscreen has an SPF30+, so my cousin can be sure her bub will be perfectly protected from UVA and UVB rays.
Gift Pack #2
- Avado Organics Baby Naturals Bath Milk – cousin #2 can keep her little one’s skin soft and supple with this avocado oil, olive oil, and oat protein bath soak. Essential for cuddle time.
- Johnson’s baby Fragrance Free Travel Wipes – messes and spit-ups on the go? No problemo with these fragrance-free wipes that will be gentle enough for the newborn. The perfect staple for her baby bag.
- Johnson’s baby Oil – who can go past Johnson’s baby Oil when it comes to a baby shower gift? Besides the fact that it soothes, nourishes, and moisturises, it epitomises the smell of a baby. And hey, it’s handy for mum too!
What gifts would you take to a baby shower or give to a new mum?