Two become one

by
Two become one

A gorgeous new lip gloss wiggled its way onto my desk (and into my heart) recently and resurrected my love for power duos – you know, one product that actually sneakily contains two formulas. Listen and learn people, because if you’re not doing the whole dual-chamber thing, you should be.

Make Up Store Twin Gloss

Colour or gloss – that’s the conundrum us bh gals often face. But not anymore thanks to this handy little innovator that blends a desired amount of concentrated pigment from the inner tube with the outer, clear shiny gloss. So you’re in control: more colour or gloss – you decide!

Maybelline New York Superstay Silky Foundation

This one-step system, two-part formula blends foundation with a silky coverage extender so you’ll get luxurious texture (check), amazing blendability (check) and a silky-soft feel (double check). Cha ching.

Biore Skin Preservation Power Couple Moisturiser + SPF 30

This clever newbie preserves the potency of the SPF 30+ UVA/UVB sun protection and super-duper moisturiser by keeping them separate until application. So you’ll benefit from lightweight, non-greasy sunscreen and a moisturiser that fortifies and nourishes all day long.

One for the boys:L’Oreal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Double Action

With an anti-slackening gel to re-tauten his face and neck and an anti-wrinkle cream to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, the man in your life has nothing to worry about with this in the bathroom cabinet. (Ladies check out L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Double Lift if this sounds up your alley.)

I don’t think I could ever go back to single-purpose products again,

How do you like the sound of these? Now I know it has been a bit of a busy week so I just wanted to check that you know there’s a $500 beauty basket, $100 beauty basket, Garnier Fructis haircare pack (check your newsletter), Olay skincare packand lots of random forum giveways this week so be on alert. At all times. Yes, even *3am.

* Oh okay, not really 3am, we need our beauty sleep too.

Share your thoughts