Whether you prefer glossy lips, to make your lips look fuller, or a matte finish, achieving the look of perfect lips doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, you don’t even need to use lipliner! Our makeup editor teamed up with Burt’s Bees to show you how to get three fashion-forward lip looks in seconds.
RELATED: How to contour with powder
Watch the video above for three ways to get perfect lips, without lipliner.
Can’t see the video? Here are some tips to get you started.
To get glossy stained lips
- Apply Burt’s Bees Glossy Lipstick in Pink Pool to the middle of your lips.
- Blend it out with your fingers to create a stained effect.
To get fuller ombre lips
- Apply Burt’s Bees Glossy Lipstick in Nude Mist all over lips.
- Next apply Burt’s Bees Matte Lip Crayon to the outer line of your lips.
- Smack your lips together to get the fuller effect.
To get soft pink matte lips
- Apply Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus.
- Then apply Burt’s Bees Satin Lipstick in Fuchsia Flood on top of the tinted lip balm.
- To finish, add a coat of Burt’s Bees Matte Lip Crayon in Hawaiian Smoulder on top to intensify the look.
What’s your favourite lip look from this video? Have you tried any of the products that we mentioned?