Ooh, new!

by
Ooh, new!

As the silly season is fast approaching, the organised amongst you will be sitting back, vino in hand, relaxing. The unorganised (of which camp I firmly fall into) may be having mild heart palpitations that December 1 is actually on Monday. Yep, THIS Monday.

But fear not, we’ve got some lovely new brands on the site that I’d like to introduce you to (it might just be the inspiration you need)…

Melli Cosmetics is another of those made-for-make-up-artists (but, thankfully, has filtered down to us riff raff) brands that you just know is going to make the party season a whole lot easier.

I am heartily coveting its Waterproof Crème Eyeliner, a high tech gel crème that lines lids without smearing, smudging or fading – too good to be true surely? Not according to Beautybee who gave it four hearts.

You’ll have probably noticed Elite in our Thrifty thrills issue this week – the gloriously cheap brand is already a fave in the office. How cute is Elite Large Powder Puff?

Also, please join me in saying a big hellooo to FLIRT! (don’t tell the others but I think this might be my favourite) – literally (nearly) everything is $20. I’m wearing Dreamy Eyes™ Eyeshadow in a golden hue as I type (yes I know I need to get over my golden obsession).

American Beauty has also joined the cool kids (that’s you, me and Dupree) and I defy any of you not to be won over by its Beauty Boost™ Overnight Radiance Cream – the ultimate in dream creams.

And thank goodness for Good Skin Megabalm™ Ultra Soothing Lip Treatment. My lips have been a little parched as the Sydney weather flits between summer and winter but this has worked wonders. I’ll be posting my review later.

What newbie has tempted you to hit the shops at lunch?

p.s. This is your last chance to try and score yourself a little luxury. And do NOT forget to tune in tomorrow: it’ll be gifts galore as Santa swings by!

Top left image: style.com