Did you fall in love with Meghan Markle’s royal wedding makeup as much as we did? The beautyheaven team couldn’t get enough of her fresh skin, soft glow and pink lip. In fact, we loved it so much that we wanted to recreate the look ourselves!
If you want to know how to recreate Meghan Markle’s royal wedding makeup, watch the video above to see our step-by-step makeup tutorial. Can’t watch the video? See the tips below to get started.
- Prep skin with an illuminating primer.
- Apply a hydrating foundation to even out skin tone.
- Apply concealer to any areas where you need extra coverage such as the under eye area, around the nose and on any blemishes.
- Use a brow pencil to lightly fill in brows using feather like stokes.
- Create a smoky eye using eyeshadow in nude, taupe and brown shades.
- Apply a cream blush in a tawny nude shade to the apples of your cheeks.
- Gently press a cream highlighter on top of cheekbones and in the centre of the face for more luminosity.
- Add a touch of cream highlighter underneath your brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes.
- Line your lips with a nude coloured lip liner.
- Apply a hydrating lipstick in a peachy pink shade.
- Add a swipe of mascara to top and bottom lashes.
Here are the products we used:
Primer: M.A.C Strobe Cream in PEACHLITE
Foundation: Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Foundation in Buff Beige
Concealer: By Terry Stylo-Expert Click Stick in 3 ($56, mecca.com.au)
Brow pencil: Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
Eyeshadow palette: Revlon Colorstay Not Just Nudes™ Shadow Palette
Cream blush: Revlon Insta-Blush in Nude Kiss
Cream highlighter: LUMA Illuminating Highlighter in Moonlit Ivory
Lip liner: Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in Beige
Lipstick: Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in Angel
Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara ($26, sephora.com.au)
What did you think of Meghan’s royal wedding makeup? Have you tried any of the products that we mentioned in the video?