Best in Beauty Awards 2017 – Vote Now!
beautyheaven's Best in Beauty Awards are back for another year! And for those who are new to it all, it’s an annual event that celebrates cult favourite and hero beauty products – as voted by you!
Beauty brands have submitted their bestsellers and the products they reckon you can’t get enough of, but now the ball is in your court to decide and vote for your favourite beauty products.
There are 98 sub-categories for you to vote in, and more than 1300 products to choose from.
Before you get clicking, here’s how Best in Beauty works!
beautyheaven invited the beauty industry to nominate award-worthy products within a range of beauty categories. There was no restriction on when the products were launched to the market.
How to vote
Below, you’ll see all the categories of products you can vote in. When you go to each category page, you’ll find a list of all the products nominated, and a handy ‘vote now’ pops up throughout the page. Once you’ve clicked on the links and figured out which products you want to vote for, click on one of the ‘vote now’ bars, and you’ll be taken to the category’s voting form, which is where you’ll submit your votes. You can vote for up to three of your favourite products (products that you've actually tried and love) in each sub-category, and you can vote in every sub-category if you like.
Voting opens AEST 09.00 on 28 August 2017, and closes AEST 17.00 on 18 September 2017.
Vote to win!
We’re giving voters the chance to win an epic beauty pack filled with a selection of the winning Best in Beauty products (valued at up to $1000).
While voting is open to everyone, only beautyheaven members are eligible to win one of 10 Best in Beauty prize packs. Members must participate in the 'Game of Skill' competition at the bottom of each survey (25 words or less). If you want to enter to win, you will only need to answer the 'Game of Skill' question once (so if you've filled it out when voting in the skin care category, you don't need to worry about doing it again when you vote in makeup, and so on).
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 16 years or over and Australian residents.
- This competition starts AEST 09:00 28/08/2017 and closes AEST 17:00 18/09/2017.
- Prize packs will be sent to winners via Australia Post. beautyheaven accepts no responsibility for loss or damages that occur in transit.
- A new winner(s) will be selected if winner(s) does not claim their prize within 21 days.
- As the competition is a Game Of Skill, entrants who submit an answer to the competition question will be judged on creativity and originality. beautyheaven Editor, Rosemary Bracey, will judge entries. The winners will be selected from beautyheaven HQ at 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 and announced on site on October 16, 2017. They will also be contacted via email.
For full Terms & Conditions, click here.
And now it’s time to get started!