How-to: get rid of bags under eyes with YSL
When it comes to dark rings under eyes and beauty icons, you can’t look past Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent; the compact gold pen is renowned for being the number one weapon in the battle against puffy eyes and irritating bags under the eyes.
Although very easy to use, there are a few methods to applying Touche Eclat perfectly, and ensuring you get the most out of the product. Plus it’s our beauty duty to share any pointers we have with you, in turn, making you a pro at concealing dark circles and under eye bags and highlighting cheek bones with the Touche Eclat pen.
- To begin, simply pump the bottom of the pen until the formula begins to come through the brush bristles. Then you’re ready to apply.
- Firstly, it’s important to know that the Touche Eclat pen by Yves Saint Laurent can be used a number of ways. Such as: a concealer to banish imperfections and bags under the eyes, a highlighter to lighten dull areas on the face and as a contouring weapon to define the lips, cheek and brow bones.
- Once you have decided where you wish to apply the Touche Eclat, simply swipe the pen lightly over that area and begin to blend with your fingers. Hint: the warmth of your fingers will help to activate the product, making it easier to spread over any dark spots under your eyes.
- If you suffer from rather large bags under the eyes, or even just a hint of darkness under the eyes, it’s important to ensure the whole area is concealed properly. The pen-like packaging with brush applicator makes distributing the product easy. To conceal darkness under the eyes, simply draw a line at under the bottom of your eye (see image) and draw an upside-down triangle with the Touche Eclat. Fill it in and then blend properly for a higher degree of coverage over bags under the eyes.
- To conceal puffy eyes, apply the Touche Eclat straight to your finger and pat the product straight onto the affected area. The patting motion will allow you to apply the concealer without aggravating puffy eyes and making them worse.
What are your top tips for concealing dark circles and puffiness in the eye area?
Stockist: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat rrp $55.00 stockist (02) 9931 8888