Get the look: polished perfection with Mila Kunis
Though bright, bold lips are a welcomed addition to many a make-up look when you’re in the mood to stand out from the crowd, sometimes all you need to be attention-grabbing is a clean base, with emphasis on your strongest features.
To recreate Mila Kunis’ naturally nude look as sported at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Male Awards, you’ll need to follow these steps…
- Start with a base that will provide great coverage and last all night. We love La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Cream Finish.
- Banish dark under eye circles and imperfections by dabbing a little La Mer The Radiant Concealer over imperfections and under the eye area. The inclusion of microscopic gemstones helps to promote radiance and youth.
- Next, line the eyes with a sturdy black liner that won’t budge during the night. We love: Ecriture De Chanel black liquid liner for it’s deep colour and user-friendly pen-like applicator.
- Finish off the eyes by defining your brows with a brow pencil that can fill in any gaps and keep wiry hairs in check. We like La Prairie Luxe Brow Liner Automatique for it’s easy, glide-on formula.
- Finally, add a subtle tinted sheen to your lips with Dior Serum de Rouge in Soft Pink Serum, to ensure a healthy and nourished pout that shines.
Do you believe that less is often more?
Stockist: Ecriture De Chanel black liquid liner, $46.00, (02) 9900 2944 / 1300 CHANEL