MBFWA's zany beauty looks
Yesterday, bh’s Carli whipped up a gallery featuring the Top 10 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia (MBFWA) beauty looks and boy, did she round-up some stunning hair and make-up looks or what? I think I’m keen to copy each and every one of them.
Today, I’m completely flipping the tables.
Below are 12 gorgeous MBFWA runway snaps, but there’s a catch – each one features a beauty look that isn’t exactly wearable. Think multi-coloured lips, fluoro strands and dramatised eyebrows. But that’s all part of the Fashion Week fun, right? You betcha.
Oh, and if you do find yourself loving these bold, zany hair and make-up combos as much as we do, why not give them whirl? After all, beauty is meant to be fun, so let the MBFWA inspiration roll…
1. We Are Handsome’s two-toned lips by Nicole Thompson for M.A.C.
2. Alice McCall’s Babushka doll eyes by Nigel Stanislaus for Maybelline NY.
3. Aje’s metallic gold pointed nails by O.P.I.4. Aurelio Costarella’s chalky white ponytails by Lee Preston for Goldwell.
5. bec & bridge’s poolside hair by Alan White for ghd.
6. Camilla’s gypsy braids by Sharon Blain for Goldwell.
7. Ginger and Smart’s punky mohawks by Alan White for ghd.
8. Hardwick’s delicate chain hair accessories by Lorna Evans for Redken.
9. Jayson Brunsdon’s creamy eyes and neon lips by Nicole Thompson for M.A.C, and pointed nails by CND.
10. Johanna Johnson’s plum and cream moon manicures by O.P.I.11. Maticevski’s winged eyebrows by Napoleon Perdis for Napoleon Perdis.
12. Romance Was Born’s superhero make-up by Natasha Severino for M.A.C.
Images: Elizabeth Giacco/beautydirectory
Which zany Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia beauty look is your favourite? And are you keen to recreate any of these trends?
PS: Have you seen beautyheaven's exclusive video with Whitney Port yet? You'd be silly not watch it.