Get the look: delicious for date night - page 3
If you’re a beautyheaven member, odds are you always strive to look your best, and date night is certainly no exception. But with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it makes sense to come up with a brand new hair and beauty look that’s sure to rock his socks.
And where better to get inspiration on the prettiest hair and make-up looks than Hollywood’s hottest starlets? We nicked four of our favourite looks and have provided you with the how-tos so that you can ensure you look positively delicious on date night…
Look #3: Smoky haze with Nicole Richie
Looking seriously sultry isn’t difficult, especially if you arm yourself with a few luscious lip and eye essentials that are sure to make you look smoky and oh so sensual. Defined eyes and a deliciously muted lip will ensure you feel sexy, and his pulse skyrockets.
- Start with a foundation that will make your skin look awakened and luminous. Natio Pure Mineral Foundation features light reflecting minerals that will literally help to ‘light up’ your face. For a little more coverage, sweep over your face with MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation, hint: this will help to matte out your complexion a little.
- For added radiance, apply some Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator in Angel Glow to the apples of your cheeks and enjoy a gorgeous golden glow.
- For your eyes, sweep a blue/grey shade over your entire eyelid, focusing on the outer corners. We like MeMeMe Eye Inspire Mono Collection in Steel for its slight shimmer.
- Next, grab a long wear liner that won’t smudge and apply it around your top lash line, as well as your water line, meeting back at the inner corner of your eye. Benefit Magic Ink Jet-Black Liquid Eyeliner fits the bill. Finish with a lashing of mascara over both the top and bottom lashes.
- For your lips, opt for a light purple or mauve shade that won’t take the attention away from your smoky eye. We like Ulta3 Matte Lipstick in Misty Mauve for it’s subtle, yet rich colour and matte finish.
What is your best twist on a smoky eye?