Wish you could contour your cheekbones like a Kardashian? Well, with the right makeup products and lots of blending, you too can have the sculpted bone structure of Kimmy K. And we’ve created this simple how to video to show you exactly how it’s done.
Watch the video above to see our step-by-step guide on how to use cream contour products for cut cheekbones and a sculpted jawline.
Can’t watch the video? Read the tips below to get started.
- Apply a cream contour in the hollows of your cheeks for supermodel cheekbones.
- If you’re struggling to figure out where to place the product, you can suck in your cheeks and create a ‘fish face’ to see exactly where the hollows of your cheeks are.
- Apply cream contour along your jawline to slim your jaw.
- Blend in the cream contour product with your fingers or a cream contour brush, blending outwards.
- Blend, blend, blend until the product melts into your complexion seamlessly.
Did you find the tips in this video helpful? Have you ever used a cream contour product in your makeup routine?