If you’re new to contouring, learning how to contour with powder bronzer is a great place to start. Why? Because it’s seriously really easy. I kid you not, contouring with a matte powder bronzer only takes a few seconds. The results are more natural than if you contoured with a cream bronzer, which is great because this makes it practically foolproof.
Watch the video above to see our step-by-step guide on how to contour with powder bronzer.
Can’t watch the video? Read the tips below to get started.
- Choose a powder bronzer with a matte finish and make sure the shade isn’t too orange.
- Always tap any excess powder off your brush before you apply the product.
- Start by applying the product in the hollows of your cheeks to accentuate your cheekbones.
- If you’re struggling to figure out where to place the product, you can suck in your cheeks and create a ‘fish face’ to see exactly where the hollows of your cheeks are.
- Next blend the product in upward motions around your temples and up around your forehead.
- For a more defined jawline, blend the product underneath your jaw and up towards your ears.
- If you’ve applied too much product, simply sweep translucent powder over the contour to blend it out.
Did you find the tips in this video helpful? Do you prefer to contour with cream or powder?