Mineral makeover in minutes
By now you’re probably an expert on mineral makeup. (Or if you’ve missed all our recent, informative and AMAZING articles on the subject, you can catch them here).
But one thing we haven’t shown you yet, is how mineral makeup can be used to create a glowing, natural, everyday look.
Check out the video above to see exactly how to do it and for a little extra information about the Nude by Nature products used, see below.
- Nude by Nature Pressed Mineral Cover - This foundation provides buildable coverage, while instantly minimising the appearance of pores and wrinkles. It contains active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu plum, known for its high vitamin C content and cehami extract to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Nude by Nature Pressed Mineral Matte Bronzer - The bronzer adapts naturally to skin tones to provide the perfect sun-kissed glow (without the sun damage).
- Nude by Nature Virgin Blush - The feather-light formula of this blush includes the key ingredient jojoba esters, known for its nourishing properties.
- Nude by Nature Soft Focus Illuminator - Besides providing subtle luminosity to the skin, this illuminator also contains jojoba oil and oat extract to leave the skin soft and supple.
- Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Lipstick & Lip Liner in Chique - Both lip products feel creamy and glide across the lips, thanks to the use of jojoba oil and shea butter in the formulas.
Did you like Bree’s finished look in the video? Have you tried any of the Nude by Nature products?