You are here
Home / View gallery
How to get full lashes and a quick bronzed eye for summer
You can’t look past full lashes and a bronzed summer eye for summer. It’s the ultimate warm weather beauty look. Plus, you need any fancy eyeshadow palettes or complicated liners – just use bronzer and you’re good to go! Don’t believe me? Director of Artistry for Lancôme Australia, Lara Srokowski, is here to show us how to achieve the ultimate quick-and-easy summer makeup look. So, to find out how to get full lashes and a quick bronzed eye look for summer, watch the video above. RELATED: 5 ways to make your eyelashes longer RELATED: How to wear makeup at the beach Can’t watch the video? Here are some steps to get you started…
- Start with the Lancôme Belle De Teint, and apply to the socket of the eye using a fluffy brush. For the best result, apply while eyes are still open.
- Now that you’ve mapped out the area that you want to apply the bronzer, you can blend the rest across the eyelid.
- After you’ve finished your bronzed eye look, it’s time to apply mascara. We’re using two different colours of mascara. You’ll apply black mascara to the top lashes and then brown mascara to the bottom lashes.
- Apply one coat of the Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Mascara for 6x volume to your top lashes. Then add a second coat for 12x more volume.
- Apply one coat of the Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Volume Mascara to your bottom lashes for a really natural, flattering result.
Benefit Hoola is a bronzing powder
Designer Brands Flawless Bronzing Stick
INIKA Organic Mineral Bronzer
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
You Might Also Like