Hey it's okay…
Often we’re far too hard on ourselves when it comes to looking good. The fact is sometimes there just isn’t time to prep and preen as much as we’d like. We can’t all wake up with Blake Lively-esque boho mops after all now can we?
So this is your time to divulge your beauty sins and realise that you’re not alone. It’s high time we stopped feeling bad for indulging in a few beauty cheats. Yep, it's Beauty Confession time - So hey, it’s okay to…
- - Be so not bothered about doing your mop in the morning that you start being labelled ‘Topknot Tessa’ at work by your colleagues.
- - Only apply fake tan to your legs and arms because you can’t be bothered to do a first class job. (Hey, if no one will be seeing you naked, what’s the problem?)
- - Dab a bit of your Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Concealer over your pout when your lips feel too pink. You know it’s something your 13 year-old self might indulge in – but hey, it works!
- - Use your conditioner as a shaving cream when you realise you’ve run out of the real stuff.
- - Use your creamy pink lippy as a dewy cheek blush when you’re so late you don’t have time for a proper makeover.
- - (Very occasionally) leave on last night’s eye make-up for your date night the following evening, because it looks far sultrier than anything you could pull off by trying.
- - Conceal any stray brow hairs that might pop up when you’re trying to grow them out. You don’t want to look too bushy when you head out of the house and, hey – it works!
- - Get annoyed when someone splashes you at the beach when you’ve made it very clear you don’t want to get your hair wet. Straightening all over again seems like a massive drag after all.
- - Only paint your big toe with nail polish if that is the only one visible in your new peep toe shoes.
What is your biggest lazy girl beauty cheat?