See Christmas through a whole new set of eyes
Are you a stumpy sister? That is, are the only floor sweepers in your life used to clean the house? Hmm… so you haven’t been very blessed in the lash department, and that’s okay – it’s mostly boys that hit the gigantic flutter jackpot anyway (I know, so unfair right?)
We’re guessing that you’ve heard of eyelash extensions, actually, some of the bigger beauty buffs are probably already sporting them! And I’m thrilled to reveal that Santa has brought us a fantastic offer this year that will ensure your flutter looks festive all season long - just in time for Christmas…
The authority in eyelash extensions, Xtreme Lashes, have brought us a very merry offer this year, one that’s sure to see every party look through the silly season!
The Xtreme Lashes® Aftercare essentials kit is just what you need in order to keep your eyelash extensions looking full and luscious right throughout the party season. Featuring some of Xtreme Lashes most raved-about products, you can look forward to some amazingly party-ready peepers sooner than you think.
Plus, this great lash kit is now being offered at a generous 10 per cent off, so you can ensure you prevent premature shedding and keep your eyelashes looking long and lovely for longer, without breaking the bank. The Xtreme Lashes® Aftercare essentials kit contains:
- Xtreme Protective Coating™ to seal the extension bond and hold a curled lash shape – kind of how hairspray works for the hair on your head!
- Xtreme Lashes® Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser to gently and safely remove make-up without budging your faux lashes.
- 50 Lint-Free Xtreme Applicators for mess-free lash cleansing.
- A retractable Lash Styling Wand for daily lash grooming.
- Xtreme Length Mascara® to use when you want a bit more of a dramatic look.
- 1 pack (6 Pairs) of Xtreme Lashes® Hydrating Under Eye Gel Patches to refresh and renew your skin and natural lashes between applications.
- An Xtreme Lashes® Mirrored Compact for eyelash extension grooming on-the-go.
What do you think of eyelash extensions?