How to apply highlighter 3 different ways
If you’ve never used a highlighter or illuminator before, the thought of applying a shimmery, shiny product to your face can be a bit daunting.
But when used correctly, liquid, cream and powder highlighters can brighten the face and give you a glowing complexion.
Watch the video above to see three super easy ways you can use the product without fear of turning out like the Tin Man.
And if you’re on the hunt for a highlighter to use, you can find some of our top picks for liquid, cream and powder below!
4 OF THE BEST LIQUID ILLUMINATORS
- NYX Cosmetics Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- INIKA Cosmetics Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream
- Bodyography Radiance Boost Liquid Luminizer
- Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator
4 OF THE BEST CREAM HIGHLIGHTERS
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator ($62, sephora.com.au)
- ModelCo Highlighting Trio
- M.A.C Sculpted Face - Cream Colour Base
- Benefit Watt's Up
4 OF THE BEST POWDER HIGHLIGHTERS
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Highlighting Powder in Telluride
- Nutrimetics nc Marble Rouge
- Nude by Nature Highlight Palette
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Collection Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Champagne Pop ($62, sephora.com.au)
Do you prefer cream, liquid or powder highlighter? How do you like to apply it?