How-to: Kate Mara's perfectly peach complexion
Oh dear. I’ve gone and fallen head over heels for a make-up look again. This time it’s serious though – it’s the kind of peachy dream I’ve been on the hunt for, and it’s been pulled off with such perfection, I fear I may never be able to match it…
But I’m sure going to try.
Kate Mara is the lady sporting this super chic, juicy peach complexion, and in an effort to ‘up’ her amazingness even more,she’s incorporated a shot of metallic lilac eyeliner, a fierce flutter and a glossy pout to boot.
Can’t rest until you learn how to get this look for yourself? Me neither.
- To start, you have to focus on perfecting your skin. Prep your complexion right by massaging a nourishing primer into your skin, one that will make your skin look healthy and hydrated. We love: L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Light Concentrated Primer.
- Next, choose a light foundation that will let your radiant skin shine through. We love: Estée Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10.
- To mimic the swoon-worthy peach tones on Kate’s cheeks, use a pigmented blush that contains a highlighting element on the apples of your cheeks, up to your temples. We love: Mirenesse Airbrush Minerals Soft Focus Blush Highlighter in Peach Blossom.
- For show-stopping eyes, grab a lilac metallic eyeliner, like Max Factor Liquid Eye Effect Pencil in Lilac Flame, and trace your top and bottom lash lines, slightly smudging as you go.
- Next, use a black eyeliner to line your top and bottom water lines before finishing off your peepers with some fluttery false eyelashes. We love: Manicare Glameyes Fashion Lashes.
- To finish, choose a glossy peach tint for your lips. The shinier the better. We love: The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment in Juicy Peach.
What is your favourite way to wear peachy make-up shades? Would you try this look yourself?
|Six foods NOT to put in your shopping trolley
||Have these celeb outifts crossed the line?||The ingredient that can rev up your metabolism||The answer to the best at-home blow-dry|