The 9 Best Lip Plumping Products For Gloriously Full Lips

by
The 9 Best Lip Plumping Products For Gloriously Full Lips

Spent years lusting after Angelina Jolie’s lips but live in fear of injectables? We feel you. If you have the pain threshold of a toddler or faint at the sight of needles, filler may not be an option, but that doesn’t mean you have to do away with the goal of gloriously plump lips altogether.

These plumping products will have you on your way to Ange levels of fullness in no time, with nothing more than a tingle along the way (and of course, a temporary result that lets you test-drive your fuller kisser). Pucker up.

LipMD® Instant Lip Plumping Serum

The LipMD® Instant Lip Plumping Serum works to volumise, moisturise and rejuvenate the lips, while also working to minimise any wrinkles surrounding your pout.

$39 at LipMD

essence plumping nudes lipgloss

Dab this essence plumping nude lipgloss on solo or add on top of lippy for a glossy (and very plump) finish.

$4.50 at Priceline

jane iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper

The jane iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper washes your pout with a light and natural tint, while instantly creating the illusion of extreme fullness.

$54 at Adore Beauty

freezeframe®’s LIP INJECTION

Dial your pout up and those pesky around-the-mouth wrinkles down with freezeframe®’s LIP INJECTION smoothing, plumping pen.

$49.99 at Chemist Warehouse

Dr. LeWinn’s Ultra R4 Collagen Plumping Lip Masks

Pro: The Dr. LeWinn’s Ultra R4 Collagen Plumping Lip Masks are packed with plumping collagen peptides. Con: You can’t eat anything for the 10 minutes you wear them for. Drag.

$10.39 at Chemist Warehouse

ulta3 Pucker Up Plumping Lip Gloss

The top coat to end all top coats, ulta3’s Pucker Up Plumping Lip Gloss is packed with shine and bound to up your kisser’s volume levels in mere minutes.

$9.95 at ulta3

Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Crème™

Keen to disguise your new plumper as your everyday lip gloss? Revlon’s Kiss Plumping Lip Crème™ volumising lip crème comes in nine stunning shades.

$10 at Priceline

Indeed Labs Hydraluron + Volumising Lip Treatment

Indeed Labs Hydraluron + Volumising Lip Treatment is formulated with Volulip (spoiler alert: It adds volume to lips), to plump, hydrate and nourish.

$14.99 at Ulta

Nu Colour® LightShine Lip Plumping Balm

The Nu Colour® LightShine Lip Plumping Balm delivers moisturiser, sunscreen, tint and plumper in one streamline swipe.

$51 at Nu Colour

Main image credit: Getty *This article has been updated since its original publication. Have you tried lip plumpers before? What were your thoughts?

Share your thoughts

Comments 40

1. I have used lip plumping products, but I’ve never tried any of these. I usually use Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker. You get it from Mecca. I’ve been using it for many years. I’ve tried others but I always come back to this one.

2. God I have tried so many and none of them work. Many give me pain but no plumping. Or I had the awesome time I accidentally smeared the plumper… Everywhere it went around my mouth came up in red welts but my lips remained the same.
    I would love to see someone do an in depth review trying multiple brands over weeks and reporting how well they worked.

3. I'm lucky to have full lips already. Now if it was a nose shrinker then I'd be interested. I guess if I stopped telling my husband porkies about my make-up/skincare/haircare purchases my nose would stop growing. lol

4. The are a bit of fun when you are going out but I can find plumping products to be a bit drying after a couple of days. I really find that gloss makes my lips look fuller anyway and without the tingle.

5. Anything glossy makes lips look plumper. Not going to spend a fortune on anything crazy. My top lip is smaller than my bottom lip and really annoys me. I read on BC site about a new lip lift procedure where they just inject a tiny bit of botox in your upper lip area and I really want to try it. Beats fillers which I've heard horror stories about and completely put me off them

Item added to cart.