Awesome for autumn: bold purple nails
It seems we’re a tad powerless when it comes to purple’s charm, beauties, because deep plums and bold berry nail polish hues are claiming a spot on our nails and they’re refusing to budge.
Utterly irresistible and undeniably sultry, we’re not surprised moody purples are a favourite for autumn. I mean, they’re not as intense as winter’s dark sapphire blues and metallic blacks, but they’re still a sophisticated jump from your bright pops of summery pink and coral.
Here at bh HQ we’re currently whipping out dark plum and elegant berry hues, and thinking about dipping our digits into dramatic burgundies and edgy aubergines too.
Question is, are you?
If so, here are our top purple nail polish picks:
1. essence Colour and Go Nail Polish in Break Through: Treat your nails to the prettiest of all purple shades with this feminine magenta nail polish hue.
2. Rimmel London 60 Second Nail Polish in Purple Reign: This electric purple nail lacquer will ease you into your love affair with dark, wintry plum talons.
3. Bourjois 10 Days Nail Enamel in No. 17: More berry than deep purple, this nail polish would look divine with a matching lip stain or gloss.
4. OPI Nail Lacquer in Vampsterdam: Give your digits a touch of Dutch flavour with this elegant port wine hue.
5. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum Luck: Ultra-shiny and ultra-luxe, this metallic purple nail polish will leave you and your nails looking oh-so-glamorous.
6. Revlon Classic Nail Enamel in Plum Night: There’s no denying this plum-tastic hue is more than a little bit sexy, so get it on your digits, stat.
Do you switch to darker nail shades during the cooler months?