Beauty-blog

No more crunchy curls

Tms-pic

Looking for a product that will keep your curls in shape, without leaving them feeling hard and crunchy? Then beauties, look no further than the Tousle Me Softly range from Herbal Essences. Formulated with Soft-Touch technology, the products in the collection are designed to promote and hold a tousled texture, while simultaneously leaving your hair – yep, you guessed it – soft to touch!

The range also has a fan in the Gossip Girl herself, Leighton Meester, who said, “I really love that tousled soft look, and you can get it with the [Herbal Essences] Tousle Me Softly products. It makes your hair look touchable, messy and very sexy with just the right amount of waves, and it can go from day to night really well.”

But don’t just take Leigh’s word for it – watch on as our Trial Teamers take you through their video reviews of the Tousle Me Softly range

Click here to read reviews on Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo

Click here to read reviews on Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Conditioner...

Click here to read reviews on Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Spray...

Click here to read reviews on Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel...

Click here to read reviews on Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse...

Have you tried any of the products in the Tousle Me Softly range? What are you favourite Herbal Essences products?

Member Comments (40)

Posted by: Mdy_118 (Australia)

I tried the red one and was very pleased. The conditioner is quiet thick and moisturising but best of all I LOVE the smell of Herbal Essences products.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 9:05am)

Posted by: Roxymisha (Australia)

I love the hair spray as it is not sticky and keeps my curls in check. The fragrance is divine.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 9:21am)

Posted by: PrettyPrincess (Member since 2008, Australia)

I have never been a huge fan of herbal essences, but must admit feel quite attracted to this product.
My hair is wavy so does hold curls exceptionally well, interested to see how it might work for me!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 9:23am)

Posted by: Oceangirl12 (Australia)

I absolutely adore Herbal Essences, the Tousle Me Softly range smells sooooooo good and made my hair feel really soft and hydrated. My favourite range is the hot pink bottles - Dangerously Straight. Yum!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 9:27am)

Posted by: Shopaholicshell (Australia)

I'm not a fan of Herbal Essenses. They use a lot of synthetic detergents and perfumes. They make my hair itch and I get a dry scalp/dandruff after use.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 9:55am)

Posted by: softness (Member since 2007, Australia)

I love these Tousle Me Softly Shampoo and Conditioner so I have it in my sights to try some of the other products in this range! The Mousse I think will be next!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 9:57am)

Posted by: Jenniqua (Australia)

I havent tried the product just yet as I am finishing off some existing shampoo and conditioner. By the sounds of the reviews this is a must try, so when I am done with my existing stuff I will be giving these combo's a go. I have pretty dry coarse hair and it is not curly and not straight. Maybe these would help me make up my mind.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 10:08am)

Posted by: Belle88 (Member since 2008, Australia)

I have Tousle Me Softy Mousse! It's wonderful on my hair and smells so good!!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 10:20am)

Posted by: Snazzie (Member since 2008, Australia)

I keep hearing so many good things about this range and am definitely going to have to try it.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 11:05am)

Posted by: Shull87 (Australia)

I think the herbal essences tousle me softly range sounds very nice... i have used their products before though and been dissapointed but with all the good feedback from this product it just make me want to try it all!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 12:18pm)

Posted by: Animal Lover (Australia)

I actually went to the supermarket and saw this product, picked it up and put it back down again, that was before i read this, wish id bought it now.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 12:29pm)

Posted by: Face Paint (Member since 2007, Australia)

Not tried it yet, but it's on my "to do" list. I love the smell of the Herbal Essences range.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 1:06pm)

Posted by: Lauzburger (Australia)

how successful is it in holding curler-done curls? My hair used to be curly but is straight now... blame hormones, but sometimes I like to curl it now. Is it really soft & not sticky? This is making me hopeful :D

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 2:04pm)

Posted by: pepsilid (Member since 2007, Australia)

I have yet to try the tousle me range but it does sound really great, especially after all the great reviews from the trial team.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 2:12pm)

Posted by: Morrigan (Australia)

I'm using the mousse religiously after every wash and sometimes in between. I also have the hair spray and the shampoo+conditioner. This whole range is pretty awesome :) It really defines curls and also adds a fair bit of volume which is always a bonus.
@Lauzburger: it's not sticky at all!! There's nothing I hate more than sticky hair products and this range is just amazing, feels very soft and like you didn't put anything in your hair!!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 3:42pm)

Posted by: Lorir16 (Australia)

I have yet to try this, but would like to.. my blonde hair can go very crunchy with hair product.. Would be good if this came in sample sizes..

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 4:11pm)

Posted by: Makeuptips (Australia)

Oooh sounds brilliant. My hair is naturally curly but it looks really bad and needs to be smoothed down, would love to try these products give me more defined curls! I use the herbal essences seriously straight shampoo and conditoner.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 4:31pm)

Posted by: Nda (Australia)

I love the sound of this but I wonder if it works on really straight hair?

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 5:05pm)

Posted by: Beautalicious (Australia)

I saw an ad for this range and wanted to try it. However, I have so many products I need to use up before buying the new products from this range. They look amazing... I have naturally curly hair and I am always looking for the perfect products to keep my curls looking perfect.

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 5:05pm)

Posted by: laurajay (Australia)

ahh i want to try this now! i have curly hair but its just a bit wild sometimes haha and looks try so this sounds fab! im always a sucker for products that smell awesome too...

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 5:44pm)

Posted by: pamperpuss (Australia)

The Tousle Me Softly Hairspray has just gone on my list as I am over crunchy curls Knew there had to be a better way. Thanks BH!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 7:31pm)

Posted by: Fabb22 (Australia)

long term relationship

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 7:56pm)

Posted by: VivaliciousChic (Australia)

i've tried the tousle me softly hairspray and its great!!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 10:19pm)

Posted by: VivaliciousChic (Australia)

i've also loved the tousle me softly mousse, so nice and heavenly smell!

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 10:23pm)

Posted by: melmeko (Member since 2007, Australia)

Nothing as of yet, I like Redken styling products they keep my hair in place without being all hard and crunchy, they have the best hairsprays I have used to date :)

Posted on: March 10, 2011 (Mar 10, 2011 10:44pm)

Comment on this article

You need to log in or become a member to post a comment.