Glosscar Awards 2016 - vote now!
beautyheaven’s Glosscar Awards are back for another year, and this time they’re better than ever! For those of you who are new to it all, the Glosscars are an annual event that celebrates the best new beauty releases of 2015 - as voted by you!
Our beauty brands have submitted their best new brand-spankers from 2015 - the products they think are worthy of the Glosscars crown. Now the ball is in your court: it’s time to vote for your favourite products of 2015!
There are over 70 categories to vote in, and more than 600 products to choose from, but before you get clicking, here’s how the Glosscar Awards work:
beautyheaven invited the beauty industry to nominate award-worthy products within a range of beauty categories. Any product nominated must have been launched for the first time in 2015. No repackaging, no reformulations, no new shades.
How to vote
Below, you’ll see a hub of all the categories you can vote in. When you go to each category page, you’ll find a list of sub-categories, and all the products nominated in each. Once you’ve clicked on the links and figured out which products you want to vote for, click on one of the circles next to your chosen product. You can only vote for one product in each sub-category, and it’s not mandatory to vote in every sub-category.
Be aware you can only vote in one category (eg. skin care) ONCE. So once you’ve elected the products to vote for in each category and hit submit, that’s it. You can’t come back and submit votes for the rest of the sub-categories within that category.
Every circle clicked counts for one vote for that product, and the product in each sub-category with the highest number of votes will win.
Voting starts AEST 05.00 on 29 February and closes AEST 09.00 on 14 March 2016.
Vote to win!
We’re giving voters the chance to win an epic beauty pack filled with a selection of the winning Glosscars products (valued at $1,000).
While voting is open to everyone, only beautyheaven members are eligible to win one of 10 Glosscar Awards prize packs. Members must participate in the ‘Game of Skill’ competition at the bottom of each voting page (answers must be written in 25 words or less) in order to be eligibile to win. If you want to enter to win, you only need to answer the ‘Game of Skill’ questions once. So if you’ve filled it out when voting in the skin care category, you don’t need to worry about doing it again when you vote in makeup, and so on.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 16 years or over and Australian residents.
- This competition starts AEST 05.00 29 February 2016 and closes AEST 09.00 14 March 2016.
- Prize packs will be sent to winners via Australia Post. beautyheaven accepts no responsibility for loss or damages that occur in transit.
- A new winner(s) will be selected if the winner(s) do not claim their prize within 21 days.
- As the competition is a ‘Game of Skill’, entrants who submit an answer to the competition question will be judged on creativity and originality. beautyheaven’s Astrid Taemets will judge entries. The winners will be selected from beautyheaven HQ at 707 Darling St, Rozelle, NSW 2039 and announced on site on 28 March 2016. They will also be contacted via email.
And now it’s time to get started!