Heat-tamer_thumb

Reviews for Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by TRESemmé

Rate/Review a product Review this product

• Overall Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled (158 reviews)

Maddie132

1381406_10202263970550235_1595226916_n

works very well

Great product that definitely protects my hair from heat which is good seeing as i have dyed it numerous colours and it is very dead and dry! I recommend it to everyone especially for the price!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Maddie132.

Cherie751

030__2_

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

My go to heat protector!

I love this product! It is a lovely heat taming spray and I use it religiously every time I use heat on it from curlers or straighteners. Because I never use a blow dryer I use this product on dry hair, freshly washed if I am straightening it or a couple of days old if I am curling it, and it always works well. I am super cautious about protecting my hair and preventing damage because I get my hair dyed and bleached often. So I like to apply this to small sections at a time and let it sink in. Once I have applied it to all of my hair (which I have a lot of) then will section it off again and begin using heat, starting with the section I heat protected first so that the product has time to get in there and protect my hair.
The smell of this product is nice, the spray bottle is easy to use and distributes the product really well throughout my long hair. Definitely a must have in my hair styling routine!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Cherie751.

Emma Jo

Image

Great!!

I bought this after reading the reviews here and I was pleasantly surprised! I had only had 1 experience with tresemme before with shampoo and it did not work at all for me so I was sceptical to get this. It had great coverage when spraying onto my hair, smells great and really cut down my styling time with the flat iron. My hair wasn't dry or frizzy afterwards like it normally is and it has left my hair super super soft. And to top it all of the large bottle was only $4.99 at Priceline! I would absolutely recommend this product.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Emma Jo.

Ally_xo

Soft_focus_sweet_romantic_flowers_jk077_350a

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Good protection against hair damage

I bought this recently to give it a go and this will definitely be a product that I will be buying again! I spray this in my hair before straightening or styling with any other heated hair tool to protect it against any heat damage. After styling my hair, my hair remains soft and doesn't feel frizzled or dry like it usually does after I style my hair. I feel as though this product adds moisture to my hair while protecting it, because it definitely feels soft for a long period of time afterwards. I am also trying to grow my hair at the moment so I feel as though this product will be perfect for trying to keep my hair healthy to help it grow.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Ally_xo.

ziggyjays

Picture_of_me_5

Favourite heat spray

I'll start off by saying that most salons offer heat sprays for prices around $20 for those high end ones which in my experience, work exactly the same as this. The nozzle and lever in which you push to spray is a very convenient and smart design. The nozzle distributes the spray quite evenly, covering a large surface area. When sprayed, it does make hair a bit wet so I would wait a while if you plan to use this with a straightener, which is why I don't. This is an awesome blowdry spray as I can start blow drying it immediately with my hair still wet from this, creating large amounts of volume and smoothness. I find that my hair is less susceptible to sun-bleaching during summer on the days i use this too. It has a refreshing smell that is easily unisex.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by ziggyjays.

MissLola

African_daisy

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Smells great and hopefully does the job!

I bought this after hearing how you really should use a heat protective spray when you use heat on your hair.
It is a decent price for a reputably good brand and it smells really nice when you use it. I am still on my first bottle despite having it for ages (although I don't use heat on my hair that often) so it lasts for ages. It also doesn't weigh my hair down after I've finished drying/straightening/curling it, which is excellent.
Overall a great product and I would repurchase.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by MissLola.

Jipsy

Image

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Smells Great, Works Wonders!!

I love this spray, it's one of the few hIr products I keep going back to! It's great for fine hair, I just spritz lightly after towel drying, blow-dry my hair and then another light mist before straightening or curling. It's really good on my hair extensions too, the set I have in now have lasted 2X longer because they haven't been fried during any heating processes! A must have!!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Jipsy .

Andrea88

Tumblr_mg6qm0wsdw1ruroo3o1_500

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Applies Well but unsure if it works

This product really applies well in a nice even mist unlike a lot of other heat control products and it has a really nice scent, great for making 2nd day hair smell fresh. It also doesn't leave behind a residue or any hold or texture. On the downside I can't really vouch for whether it actually protects my hair, I don't notice a difference on the days i use it vs. the days I don't.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Andrea88.

MoniqueKerstin

F5b979a433bf8a500017deaa49ff2275

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Great!

This may sound silly but my favourite part about this product is the spray nozzle! It evenly sprays the product and doesn't just quirt out in one heap only getting on a small section of your hair. Its lightweight and doesn't make your hair feel sticky. It does the job and will definitely repurchase!!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by MoniqueKerstin.

B486

Amomentonthelips

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Softens Hair

i started using this heat protectant about 2 weeks ago, and having dyed blonde hair with lots of damage and dryness and tape hair extensions i was very surprised that it managed to make my hair noticeably softer. its smells yum and is pretty cheap. not sure if it actually protects my hair its hard to tell but i guess that's the same with all heat protectants! i will repurchase this just because it makes me hair actually feel soft instead of like straw!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by B486.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.