TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe - Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray

TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe

Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Sea Salt Texturising Spray is suitable for all hair types and creates texture with a light hold, perfect for imitating just-off-the-beach waves. Spray evenly from root to tip, on towel-dried hair and work through to create tousled curls with natural movement.

RRP:
$15.99

Pack size:
200mL

Availability:

Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and Big W.

Consumer Hotline:

1800 061 027

Web site:

Rate-star See all 28 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

olga692

A Favourite

I was given this product as a sample & wow what a gift it has been. I only need to spray my hair lightly with water & then use this product, & it defines my curls perfectly. My hair looks like I've spent ages on it. Love the product!

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by olga692.

cocoflower3

Spread_carnation_flower

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

good, but not super

this product does create a bit of texture to achieve beach-y like texture, has a nice smell and is not too crunchy. However, i had a problem with the bottle design. after a few uses, the bottle stopped being able to spray. it had worked well for the first few uses but then it stopped releasing liquid and if it did, came out in uneven squirts. overall, a good product but the bottle design needs some work.

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by cocoflower3.

Ryanna

535

Definitely going to repurchase

First off the smell is great! The spray leaves your hair hydrated which is especially different as a lot of salt sprays can leave your hair dry and coarse. I have straight hair and this adds texture (as the name says!!) as well as a bit of wave which shows that the product is true to its label. It doesn't leave the hair feeling crunchy and hard but rather nice as smooth.

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by Ryanna.

iluvfacialz

Awesome

Beachy Hair

I don't even know I I got my hands on this...but I have a full sized bottle of this in my bathroom. I am a huge fan of Salt Sprays, and this is the newest brand to join the club for me.
It comes packaged in a plastic bottle with a spray nozzle pump dispenser. When the nozzle is pressed a spray of the Salt Spray disperses over your hair...I always shake my hair and make sure I get the product all throughout my hair, for best results. I also like to apply this while my hair is just damp - not wet!
This stuff smells amazing...so salty and beachy...it reminds me of a Summer holiday.
The salt spray provides my hair with lots of texture...it doesn't really add curls or define my curls - but more like texturises the curl...thickens them and adds volume to my all over look. Love it!

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by iluvfacialz.

ShannaeElise

Hfg

Beautiful

AMAZING ! I've tried many in the past but this defiantly takes first place ! Sea Salt spray without the crunch ! Leaving my hair luscious and full of volume !

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by ShannaeElise.

Arpana

the smell...

It reminds me of the beach, even in the middle of winter ha. I love how it makes my hair that beachy hairstyle, but I dislike the feel of it drying in my hair, but oh well -sigh-

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by Arpana.

FRIEND

Beautyheaven

Mermaid Waves

This product is the perfect staple for summer days and nights filled with cocktails. The smell is pleasant and quite neutral once it is in the hair. The spray doesn't dry too stiff or sticky which is ideal for me as I hate the feeling of any residue on my hair.

I spritz about 4-6 times around the head to create some texture in my otherwise limp and very un-voluminous hair. It really helps add interest and also aids in creating some waves/holding styles. My hair is naturally very straight and has difficulty holding styles so I can never use this product on its own if I am properly styling.

While it is around the $16 mark it will last and last and a little goes a long way. It's well worth a buy and I can see myself re-purchasing this when the cute bottle runs out.

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by FRIEND.

Kezzibelle

Great sexy waves

This product is amazing. It gives you amazing beachy waves. I can completely replicate my nice beach hair I get when I go surfing, without all the damage. I end up with touseled ringlets and no frizz. I do find that if I use this all the time it does get a little drying, so I find i need to keep up with a good moisturizing hair mask, once a week. Perfect!

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by Kezzibelle.

Lauren856

111021-223924

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

I don't know how I've lived without this

My hair curly/wavy and very cooperative when I want something done with it, so this product works really great for me. For a product of this size, it's reasonably priced. The bottle has a clean design and the nozzle (comes with a lid) sprays well and over an large amount of area (depending how far you spray it; I spray it at about 20cm away from my hair). Sometimes, though, there can be residue on the spray due to the drying of the product on the nozzle, so a simple wipe of your finger and it's done. Unlike most products, this leaves a very fresh scent that reminds you of the beach. The formula is light and has some holding power so that the beachy look stays strong for a couple of hours.

I recently bought two more bottles of this product because I am absolutely in love with this. It does give you good texture and on a day where you can't be bothered

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by Lauren856.

jazlovestoskate

Bedtime_bear

Works

This product has a very fresh smell, to me it actually smelt like my hair does when i go to the beach so that was a bonus! I have very long hair so used a few pumps, it's pretty wet on the hair so i tousled it a bit to help it dry. It provides a light hold and is great for creating beach waves and even that sexy messy bed hair look! Great for most days as the name suggest, casual describes it perfectly, it won't give you hairspray-strength hold but is great for a casual look!

Read the full review of Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray by jazlovestoskate.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.