3 ways to achieve Beyonce's curls
There’s no one who can rock curls quite like Beyonce can. From tight curls to loose waves and everything in between, the woman’s got every look nailed.
While you may not have the same celeb status as Lady B, there’s nothing stopping you from recreating her show-stopping curls. In fact, we downright encourage it. And with the muk Curl Stick, you can pretty much create any type of curl your heart desires.
So let’s get started with some steps you’ll need to take before creating any of the curl types.
1) Start with a good nourishing shampoo and treatment to prep your hair and replace lost nutrients. Shiny hair that’s in good condition will only leave your curls looking better.
2) Towel-dry your hair and spray it with Fat muk Volumiser from your roots to your ends.
3) Using a round brush, blow dry your hair straight and finish it off with a few drops of the Hot muk Smoothing Serum to add gloss and eliminate fly-aways.
For Beyonce’s tight curls
1) Take a small section of your hair, about one centimetre wide, and spray it with Hot muk Thermal Protector to protect your hair.
2) Using the smallest conical barrel, wrap the section around the barrel and hold for five to seven seconds. Release and slide the conical barrel away from your hair.
3) Repeat this step until all of your hair is curly.
4) Shake out your hair with your fingers and apply a light mist of Beach muk Sea Salt Spray to keep your curls in place.
5) For more defined individual curls, add Rough muk Forming Cream.
For Beyonce’s glamorous curls
1) Using the medium or large conical barrel (this will give you bigger curls), take a vertical section of your hair, about two centimeters wide, and wind your hair around the barrel backwards away from your face. This will help create that glamorous flick.
2) Hold for five to seven seconds.
3) Repeat this step for all of your hair, starting behind your ears and working up to the front of your hairline.
4) Once finished, comb through your hair with your fingers to separate.
For Beyonce’s voluminous curls
1) Using the largest barrel, take small sections of your hair, about three centimeters wide.
2) Starting with the roots at the base of the barrel, wrap the section firmly around the barrel.
3) Hold for five to seven seconds and slide your hair off.
4) Repeat the process for your entire head.
5) When you get to the top sections, don’t start curling your hair from the root, but rather from the mid-lengths.
6) Run your fingers through your hair (don’t brush it) and apply a few drops of the Hot muk Smoothing Serum to define individual waves and curls.
7) Finish off with a spritz of Beach muk Sea Salt Spray.
Which type of curl would you most like to recreate?
Get all the latest trends, photos and news from bh: follow us on...
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.